RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Texas!!

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Trevor Toberny 
#1 ·
I have to be brief (Ha! I can hear the crowd roar in appreciation! :wink: )

Texas has trees & friendly people. Really looking forward to training today. Met Howard, Chylo (as nice as I thought he'd be!), his fiance & a few other folks. Finny grew up in 2 months & looks like a big dog now.

Off to play with dogs & be vewy, vewy quiet & listen & learn!!

:)

M

#2 ·
Have fun, Miriam

We expect nightly reports.

Ted

#5 ·
Miriam,
Have a great time -- and give Finn a big pat from all of us here on RTF

#6 ·
Miriam Wade said:
I have to be brief (Ha! I can hear the crowd roar in appreciation! :wink: )

Texas has trees & friendly people. Really looking forward to training today. Met Howard, Chylo (as nice as I thought he'd be!), his fiance & a few other folks. Finny grew up in 2 months & looks like a big dog now.Off to play with dogs & be vewy, vewy quiet & listen & learn!!

:)

M
Don't start releasing him on Finny, too many syllables :wink:

Have a great time,

john

#7 ·
mikebeadle said:
Miriam, Keep an eye on a young dog named Money. If you have a camera, can you snap some pictures of him? Thank and have fun, Mike
What a NICE dog!! Will definitely snap some pictures for you. I accidently brought my old camera that takes film as opposed to the digital, so Howard is loaning me his. I'm not as familiar w/ it as mine, but I'll get some pics for sure.

This has been a real treat so far & RTF is taking a back seat to actually training!! :wink:

The landowner is the nicest man & it's a pleasure to watch Chylo train.

You can leave the bored, unaffected look at home when you come down here because people smile, say "Good Morning" & open doors for you.

Going to eat Mexican food before I go back, but last night was Italian (very good actually). The waitress was new & couldn't pronounce or explain anything on the menu. When she dropped a fork she kicked it all the way back to the kitchen :shock: It was good entertainment value after a long day!

Damn Yankee Regards-

M

#11 ·
Lady Duck Hunter said:
Must have a chicken fried steak with white gravy at someplace that knows how to do it right before you leave!

And forgive me, I came in late, where in Texas are you?
I LOVE chicken fried steak!! :) I'm in Athens. There are some great places to train here.

And yes-the hospitality is noticably different and it's appreciated.

Mike-I'll PM you tonight & tell you about Money from yesterday (all good) & how today goes.

Out the door!!

M
(Oh-John, today I run Finn, so I'll try to remember your suggestion. Usually I say Finnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee!! It goes on for about 5 minutes! :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.