#1 ·
it's GOOSER's BDAY 3/3
Please step up and wish this poor (OLD) soul
Happy Bday!

the Mrs.

:D :D :D

I think he looks pretty good for 53!!!

#7 ·
Happy B-day! :D Just please, as a birthday present to RTF - please no more near nekkid pictures in the snow! :oops:

Cake and Candles regards,

Andy

#9 ·
Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday dear Jason,

Happy Birthday to you!

On March 3rd, 1969, a son was born to Bill and Jean Spitzer in Rapid City, SD. His name shall be Jason William. He will be 6'3" tall and weigh 200lbs. He will father 3 georgeous children, and along with his wife Lacy, will live happily in Roseville California. He...whut??? who's on the phone?? Mrs MooseGooser who? SHE WHAAAT???

OK...I understand... it's also yer BD eh, Mike? Have a nice day.

Don't forget now Jason, we're headed your way in April to visit our grandchildren over Easter. Stay healthy.

Love,

Dad

#11 ·
Moosegoosee said:
Here's my stud muffin!! :lol:

Note:
Ed!
See He Looked GOOOOOOOOOD!!!! at 23! :lol:
Yummy!!! Yummy!!

Goosee
I knew a guy that would wear a thong in the snow was a mickey mouse outfit...

/paul

#13 ·
Gun_Dog2002 said:
I knew a guy that would wear a thong in the snow was a mickey mouse outfit...

/paul

You mean......he wasn't wearing it WITH the thong??? :shock: That's not like him. Wonder if he's well?

Or mebbe he seated it wrong...you know, got a double wedgie. :roll:

UB

#14 ·
Happppppppyyyyyyyyyyy Birthdaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Hope you have many, many more...... (also hoping there aren't any more near nekkid pics!!) :)

Vicky

P.S. Today is Hoppy (my baby sister, Hope) birthday!! She is gonna kill me, but I'm going to tell how old she is....................
.THIRTY NINE....that's right 39!!!!! She told me earlier today that today is her last birthday......in the future she will just be "celebrating the anniversary" of her 39th birthday!!!! hehehehehehehe

#17 ·
:oops: :oops: :oops:

The Gooser quit havin birthdays at 29!!

Thanks though for the well wishes!

Shoulda never taught the Mrs how to post pics! :oops: :oops:
Shayne sees the pic with the MM ears,,and I'm through!! :oops:

Now!! as far as ED'S concerened!!
You and your Fancy words.

Happy Birthday you consummate Dork

Shows hows much YOU's Knows!!----I doesnt evens like soup!!,so you'll have to come up with a different qualifyer for "dork"--ANNND Dont give me's any shi@@ about my word spellin either! WTF's a SOUP dork anysways?

Stud at 53 regards 8) 8) :lol:

Gooser[/quote]

#19 ·
Happy B'Day MooseGooser -- now how many years old are you in dog years ????

#20 ·
I don't know what scares me more...Goosers spelling?? :shock:
or the fact that we are watching "are you smarter then a 5th grader" and he's losing - still counting how many 'e''s are in Pledge of Alligence!!!

um... :roll:

I'm shoppin' for a new hubby....

Anyone smarter then a 5th grader out there? :wink:

#21 ·
Moosegoosee said:
or the fact that we are watching "are you smarter then a 5th grader" and he's losing - still counting how many 'e''s are in Pledge of Alligence!!!
AHEM...don't mean to be a finger pointer, buttttt...your 'allegiance' may need to be looked into.

Besides, those tests on TV are way harder than what we had in school, but I do like the idear of them allowing all that cheeeeetin'. hehhehhehheh

You are right, however, to be questioning MG's capabilities against a 5th grader. I've questioned if he knows as much as his 3 year old dog? :wink:

Seriously though, I want to wish him a very happy birthday. He is a marvel indeed...knowing what little he knows, and still survived all these years...God must have surely taken a liken' to him.

I'm sending him a bottle of his favorite...Hiney wine...direct from the Hiney Winery...with Big Red and Thor's blessings. Enjoy.

UB... :shock: what an amazing developement! My BD on the same day as Mrs Gooser, and now my son's BD is shared by the head RTF loonie. :roll:

#22 ·
Moosegoosee said:

um... :roll:

I'm shoppin' for a new hubby....

Anyone smarter then a 5th grader out there? :wink:

How did he do on.....

If a pig loses its voice, is it now disgruntled?

/Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.