RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Google Earth Gurus help!

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Last Frontier Labs 
#1 ·
I was creating a layer with the locations of field trial grounds. You can click on the next trial you have entered and get turn by turn directions to the trial grounds. I would like to be able to share this but I don't know how. Another idea I had was to have different colors or blinking locations for entries that close during the week. This software is fairly new to me and haven't any idea on how to continue.

#3 ·
The EE events for field trials are marked with yellow and the EE hunt tests are being marked green and clubs that have both will be acombination of yellow and blue or bright green. I do need many Canada locations both field trial and hunt test with directions to the grounds.

#6 ·
Sheri there are some at several locations. When all is finished you will be able to rotate the earth for a better view of Alaska. What i really need is some people that live in Alaska or Canada to provide information about the events in their region. Also non-EE events.

#9 ·
Will you be able to do a "flyover"? That is put the mouse pointed over a pin and see what event it is?
That would be awsome!!

#10 ·
Richard, are other people going to be able to use this, or is this something that you are doing for yourself?

If others can use it, how are they going to access it? I use GE alot for hunting locations and training locations, just curious.

#11 ·
ACEBLDRS said:
Richard, are other people going to be able to use this, or is this something that you are doing for yourself?

If others can use it, how are they going to access it? I use GE alot for hunting locations and training locations, just curious.
I am still trying to identify the trial locations and convert them into a format suitable for downloading into GE. The points may have to be broken into regions because of size limitation. My plan is to make the location data public.

#12 ·
The following events are held at the Chena River Flood Control which is due south of North Pole Alaska.

The Fairbanks Retriever Club will be holding two AKC licensed hunting tests with an Owner-Handler Qualifying Stake on June 15 & 16 and June 16 & 17, 2007 at the Chena Flood Control Project, North Pole, Alaska.

The Fairbanks Retriever Club will be holding an AKC licensed field trial. The 2007 trial will be held July 27–29, 2007 at the Chena Flood Control Project south of North Pole, Alaska.

Interior Alaska Gun Dog Association will hold an HRC hunt July 21 -22 at the Chena River Flood Control.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.