Neumann and Bennet Bumpers - 2016
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neumann and Bennet Bumpers - 2016

Default Neumann and Bennet Bumpers - 2016

I purchased several dozen bumpers from neumann and bennett in May of 2016. They assured me they would send them out that week. They took my credit card number and charged it to my account. The bumpers never showed up. They don't answer their phone and offer no solutions. What a shame.

See this thread from 2014 in refuge forums: http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/t...ennett.974321/

That's a shame!

Does anyone know if Avery Bumpers are made in the US? I just bought a new load of bumpers from Gun Dog Supply, some Lucky Dog and some Avery Hexabumpers. I received great service from GDS and the bumpers are fine, but the Lucky Dog bumpers all had a "made in china" sticker on them that I had to peel off.

The Avery bumpers are more expensive, but if they are made here....anyone know?

http://www.gundogsupply.com/softrainjumd.html

These DT Systems Soft-Mouth Trainers are still my favorite, $11.99. I like the ones without the little valve stems...we've all lost a bumper or two from those damn things falling out in the water and sinking to the bottom of the creek. These still have a valve to adjust firmness, its just permanent and cannot fall out like the little plastic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by pdon1119 View Post
    http://www.gundogsupply.com/softrainjumd.html

These DT Systems Soft-Mouth Trainers are still my favorite, $11.99. I like the ones without the little valve stems...we've all lost a bumper or two from those damn things falling out in the water and sinking to the bottom of the creek. These still have a valve to adjust firmness, its just permanent and cannot fall out like the little plastic ones.
    Unfortunately the "original" DT SMT bumpers are no more! Like so many manufacturers DT moved to a different manufacturer (read less expensive ... Not hearsay direct from the VP sales at the time) and the newer Avery Hexi-bumpers (those with the ASD logo vs the old Avery logo with the cat tails) are the bumpers closest to the OLD SMT's in softness.
    www.dakotacreekretrievers.com

Online store - http://store.dakotacreekretrievers.com
    Find us on facebook!

GMHR-IIII Dakota Creek's Royal Navigator MH (AKC & CKC) (NAHRA 500 pt club)
    MHR Pine Acre's Dakota Sand Creek SH WCI
    MHR-I Dakota Creek's Royal Gem
    WR Dakota Creek's Wreaking Havoc SH

Quote Originally Posted by CT796 View Post
    I purchased several dozen bumpers from neumann and bennett in May of 2016. They assured me they would send them out that week. They took my credit card number and charged it to my account. The bumpers never showed up. They don't answer their phone and offer no solutions. What a shame.
    If you ever get your bumpers expect the valves to fall out in short order.
    Last edited by Illini Coot Killr; 07-03-2016 at 01:23 PM. Reason: spelling
    Mark Ottis

Quote Originally Posted by CT796 View Post
    dispute the charge to your card and go elsewhere. Problem solved.

that company is a joke now. best decoys made but cant get them. wish someone responsible would buy the company.

Call your credit card and dispute the charges.... They will protect your purchase

Quote Originally Posted by jgsanders View Post
    That's a shame!

Does anyone know if Avery Bumpers are made in the US? I just bought a new load of bumpers from Gun Dog Supply, some Lucky Dog and some Avery Hexabumpers. I received great service from GDS and the bumpers are fine, but the Lucky Dog bumpers all had a "made in china" sticker on them that I had to peel off.

The Avery bumpers are more expensive, but if they are made here....anyone know?
    Unless something has changed, basically everything Avery "makes", including the bumpers come from China.
    ---------------------------------------------
    HRCH UH "Boomer" MH
    UH HR "Hunter" SH (RIP)

"When you go to a test or a trial, your dog should be underwhelmed." ~ Evan Graham

"It is unreasonable to expect a dog to be more precise than you are." ~ Rex Carr

"You own what you condone." ~ Mike Lardy