RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Thanks for the Dance - Tributes/Condolences

188K views 172 replies 117 participants last post by  paul young 
#1 · (Edited)
There are times that we all have or will face with our beloved retrievers that causes our hearts to ache with the pain of loss. Many who have not shared this special bond with a dog won't understand why we grieve as if we have lost a child, a best friend, a dearest companion. But those of us who have experienced this pain do understand.

If you have a favorite tribute or condolence poem that has brought comfort to you, please share it with us.

Vicky

#84 ·
The simple words I used when I put Vinny down:
Please forgive me for my mistakes and I have forgiven you for yours.
I hope your memories of our short time together are as good as mine.
May your next journey will be lots of birds and papers to retrieve!

#86 ·
What I Thought Today
by Earlene Lacy

Today I was walking and I turned to see your tail wagging as it disappeared in the bushes to my right.
I thought “I wonder where he is off to now.”
Up the hill and down the back side and I turned the corner just in time to see your brown head dip under the black raspberry bushes.
I thought “He better not be eating those again.”
Down the forest path and across the foot bridge, I looked back to see the ripples in the water where you went swimming toward the beaver dam.
I thought “He’ll be in trouble for stealing those sticks.”
Through the pines, I heard a burst and saw the grouse flush out from just under where
I swore I saw your back go under the bough.
I thought “Good on you, old boy”
Across the meadow I look out to see the grass parting as you quarter on up toward the house, nose to ground.
I thought, Hunt em up, boy.
Back in the house sitting by the window, I look over at your bed. And at first glance, you are curled up there sleeping soundly.
I thought “What another great day we had old boy”
Then I realize it was the window in my heart that I saw you through all along.
I thought “Rest in Peace, dear boy”.
We’ll do it all again in my memories another day.

#87 ·
Im really glad you guys have this site on here. I lost a friend I dont think I will ever get over. I have never been more depressed or sad over a person passing than my friend lexi. Courtneys Alexis. I had her for almost ten years. In that time I came to love her and depend on her very much. I had been in a car accident and was not able to get around very well. She was my constant companion in and out of the field. She picked up car keys, my cane, I even used her as a brace if I fell in order to get up. She was a pillow for me and my grandkids, my hunting partner fishing buddy and everything else you could say. I once fell while fishing and dropped about 20 fish and since I couldnt bend over it looked like I was going to leave them. I looked at lex and she was staring intently at me wagging her tail. I said get em lexi....... and she brought me all of them and helped me bring them to my truck. I could bore everyone with all my stories and there are alot, but I wanted to tell people who cared about my baby and best friend. My loss is felt by me everyday. I feel sorry for myself because she died. About a year and a half ago, she developed a large tumor on one of her mammaries. A vet told me he could remove it and she should be ok. But he didnt spay her. Last oct. she developed a bad cough. I took her to a vet I knew and he said she just had allergies and everything felt ok with the oper. site. We treated her for allergies for about a month. She got worse, another vet and blood work showed her white count at 36,000. He was aggraveted that the first vet hadnt spayed her and did it then. Very infected and she went down hill fast. She couldnt get up after a while. The last night I told God if she wasnt going to get well take her or I would have to put her down and I couldnt do that. The monday before christmas she came to my room and got me. I had slept with her on her bed many times, this time I sat and babied her and loved her until almost 4 a.m. At five she died. I will always miss her.

#90 ·
They are all great- they love us and teach us so much about ourselves. God bless the dogs in our lives and arent we lucky we let them into our hearts.

To my beloved Cooper- just a lab but started my love of the breed

#91 ·
Can't post the tribute I have been going over and over in my mind but I will soon. It would probably be good therapy for me.

Had to put my gal down today. Lucyana's Chicago Hope MH and Qaa. Hope was 13 years old.
Knew this day was coming but when reality hit it hit hard. For sure one of the toughest days of my life. Feel better now after being there with her and knowing she is now pain free and running around chasing ducks, creeping, and all that good stuff.

What a great lady she was and we will miss her dearly. Rest in peace my sweet girl.

Gene

#94 ·
Tough thread, but so very worth it.

I don't really have a poem but here goes

Here's to Narco ( 1997 -2010).

I remember the day that I came to pick you up.

Twelve little black bundles of pure energy, crawling and squirming, jumping and pawing. Each one was nice and then was you.

I separated you from the brood, You had a fierce independant streak, I place you in a cardboard box filled with blankets, you crawled out, I place you back in and away you went.

As you grew, I knew that you were going to be "the best"......the best one that I had had yet.

Amazing trails, those birds were lost for sure......Nope not once you got wind.

Blinds on long sailing winged Canada's and Greenies.....I could hardly believe how you carried those lines.
Oh, the miles we covered, whether in sport or on the job, you were there.

That day, last September, when I held you as you went to sleep....sadness personified....

Sleep well my friend.

PBF

#95 ·
Nine years ago last August my wife and I picked out a cute little chocolate lab female. Actually, that is not correct. She really picked us. The other pups were did not show us one bit of interest and she would not leave my side.

I knew a little about hunting dogs. I knew that I wanted to make sure that the parents hunted. That was about the extent to my knowledge. After taking a leap of faith, I really got lucky. She was more than I ever had hoped. She was my buddy and my best hunting partner. When I would get out the camo, I'm not sure if she was wagging her tail or the tail was wagging her. She rode countless hours with me and would sit patiently in the drivers seat for my return when I would go into the store. Her greying muzzle at 4 made her look old beyond her years, but at her fighting weight she was a pretty good looking girl. I ran her in UKC and I have to admit, that my early lack of knowledge restricted her ability to go further. With that said, she was one hell of a hunter. She was all business in the blind. You wouldn't even know she was there - unless you missed - then she would stare right through you. I know she was thinking "if I only had thumbs, I would have to take this guy with me. How in the world can he expect me to retrieve something that flies away?"

During the past year, she decided that the fence in the back yard was just a suggestion. She usually just went down to the pond. Tuesday night she got out of the fence (she never escaped at night - I'm not sure what she was doing). About 8:45 my doorbell rang. A lady was at the door and asked if we had a brown dog. Her horrified look told me that the reason for her visit was not a social call. My hunting partner was killed on impact.

RIP Hunter's Banded Suzie - the tears as I type this remind me of how much you meant to me.

#96 · (Edited)
Hey All,

My first post here. This thread prompted me to register and join.

I want/need to talk about two dogs.

The first was AKC registered Gabrielle's Mocha Cinnabear better known as Mocha usually just Mo. Obviously a chocolate lab. Fair bit of Chief breeding. I got her in 1980 from a good college friend during my first summer of fieldwork on my MS degree. I can remember her just over 6 weeks delivered to me in a field cabin in the woods on deadhorse creek in Oregon - the first night her whimpering in a small box beside my bed where I could reach down and pet her - the next day scared to death of a small 6 in wide half inch deep rivulet crossing a trail in the Gearhart Mountain Wilderness area - that fear didn't last. Later that summer on a hot day she managed to bite a can of mountain dew in my car and create little fountains of dew that she eagerly lapped away at - what a mess. The next year she learned the hard way not to try to race yellow jackets to a ball of raw hamburger we tossed aside so we could eat. Then it was on to my Ph.D. and she learned about cattle as I tried to get her to at least be a gate when I tried to move them. Once she failed to stay in the truck around some steers and got stomped and I cared for a monster cyst for a few weeks. She quickly figured out how to heel beside my horse. She taught me about carelessness when I unthinkingly tossed a stick into raging spring runoff whitewater and she dove after it and disappeared into a gravel bar of trees with logs and debris and water raging through and around them. I've no idea how she got out but she did. She never hesitated to go into water but didn't care for the roar of whitewater after that. Another time I was changing film in a camera 25 ft up a tree with no branches and I heard a noise and there she was at the top of a double extension ladder panicking as there was no place to go. As I grabbed her she kicked the ladder away from the tree but luckily it fell back against the branch and I caught it while holding onto the dog. When I gathered vegetation data she would sleep and I would sneak away and either she would track me down or I would roar the engine of the truck and start driving with her quickly in hot pursuit. It was all a game to Mo.

I finally got her OFAd at 5 or 6 (came back good) and had her bred - her only litter - 9 wonderful chocolates - 7 of which were sold for around $330 average (2 to the stud owner). She even paid her way through life.

She saw me through two graduate degrees, several girlfriends, my marriage to my wife and her two sons and their dog, the birth of my daughter and the birth of my son. She took a major backseat in my life then and never complained. She took the loneliness of being in an apartment or house while I was at school. Her bladder was tested often. Her manners were impeccable once she got over her youthful rambunctiousness - I could walk through a crowd that included other dogs with her off leash at heel and never worry.

At around 14 - one evening she was hurting and came to me and I brought her in telling my wife I'm taking her to the vet in the morning. On the floor beside our bed just like that first night 14 years earlier she was whimpering and I did more than just pet her - I lay on the floor right beside her. She laid her head over my arm and breathed a big sigh that I can hear right now as I type this - relaxed and went to sleep as did I. Yes I woke up in the morning beside a dead dog. Saddest day of my life and yet I am so thankful to Mo and whatever powers that be that I was there at the end.

There are many stories I could tell about Mo - some even involve hunting - but at the end of the day she was my rock when I needed a rock - and for that I am eternally honored and grateful to have known her and look forward to seeing her again.

-Ed-

A quick edit just so you know I do not intend to be a post and run kind of member - even as I typed this - lab number 3 a 3 mo old yellow named Molly has been ankle biting me trying to get my attention.

#97 ·
Hey All,

Time to tell about lab number 2.

After Mo passed near 10 years went by. I certainly had dogs but at this point I was buying a few purebred cows and we had sheep and the odd goat. I got a border collie named Tex from a friend and we still had my wifes dog a blue heeler cross. Tex had the "eye" (stock dog people know what that means) and was a great help in handling animals but border collies are not family dogs - they are one person dogs and I wanted another family dog so when Tex aged and the other dog had passed I decided to get another chocolate lab. I searched the net and got a Cuda grandaughter on one side a Rascal great-grandaughter on the other. Of course there were no shortage of other "titled" dogs in the pedigree. She came from Iowa and I remember to this day picking her up at the Calgary airport after her flight from des Moines to denver and up. She rode on my wife's lap the 4 hours to home. Her name was Maizie since she came from corn country.

I had high intentions of training her as hard as I had trained Mo but work, life and family got in the way. Actually years later I can admit the truth was simple - I didn't MAKE the time. That and the fact that she was one hammer-headed high energy dog compared to Mo. I don't know if she had an off switch. She would retrieve like crazy - doubles were routine and triples she could do - and never quit. I used to run her for miles (3 to 5) behind my truck in the winter at temperatures well below zero F just to take the edge off her - face covered in frost she would ask for more an hour later (I don't think EIC was a problem). When we moved to Vancouver Island she became my wife's constant companion on walks in local parks. She had absolute respect for me (we had some discussions) occasionally minded my kids, and minded my wife pretty well and would go absolute ape banannas at the idea of a walk - leaping around yipping like a puppy - even at 8 years of age. She was smart - would retrieve your shoes get her leash anything to go out - her vocabulary was amazing she learned so fast. She was smart - not border collie smart - but smart - definitely smarter than Mo.

I never got around to having her bred as was my intent as I know having at least one litter really helps with the psyche (mellows them out) of female dogs. I also never actually hunted her as I was more into deer, elk moose and the like (besides my shotgun had been stolen and I hadn't replaced it).

Then in 2010 my brother passed and in August we went to a celebration of his life. I was going to take Maizie but at the last minute we didn't and I stupidly let my daughter convince me her "boyfriend" could look after Maizie for a week. I knew at some point that dog would look at him and say "one of us is boss an it ain't you" so one night so despite my telling him to always have her on a leash he didn't and she ran off. He did all the right things trying to get her back but we have never seen her since.

A year has gone by and our cats were getting way too smug and insolent and my wife was after a companion for walks and we just like having a dog so we now have a 13 week-old yellow (neither of us wanted a another chocolate now) named Molly. I intend and will try my hand at trialing/hunt tests with her and start bird hunting again. In my mind I owe that to Maizie. Maizie where ever you are if you are alive I apologize - you deserved better than I could give you and rest assured every brown dog I see I look hard at to see if it is you.

As challenging as you were Maizie we all love you and miss your not being here.

-Ed-

#98 ·
Someone needs to find the "Goodbye Old Friend" article from an old issue of Wildfowl magazine.

#99 ·
In Loving Memory of our Beloved Bonus (CH LegaSea's Icing on the Cake, JH); we lost him on April 25 to a massive seizure.

Mom and Dad,

I saw you both crying yesterday as you knelt by my side, I felt your tears as they slid down your faces, I heard your sobs as you held me for that last final time.

I want you to know, I knew you were there, I held on till you came and I heard you tell me how much you loved me and how I was your “Bonus Boy.” Mom, I heard you plead for me to come back, to be strong again, but you felt the wings of the angels pass as they whispered “no, let him go, it is time.” I know that was the hardest thing you have done, because Mom, you are a fighter and to let go is not something you do….thank you for letting me go Mom.

Dad, I felt you wiping my face tenderly and cleaning up around me, I heard your prayers and saw your tears. I saw you wrap me tenderly in the blanket and place your tee shirts under my head; Mom thank you for the tennis ball you placed by my head. This morning, I was there as the tears slid down your face before you were even awake; it was me who licked them tenderly away; and yes, that was my shadow you saw in the play yard with the others. I will never be totally gone, I will be there by your sides or across the room.

Please don’t cry; please don’t hurt so much….it is all true, it is beautiful here, I am running free, Josh and Kinsey are here, and yes, even that rotten pk Pussycat (he’s not so rotten anymore). Tell Jennifer and Steve that Girl is here, but she is off chasing squirrels. Tell Jacki that Munzey is here and he can bark anytime he wants to. I don’t hurt anymore, I don’t limp anymore; the white is gone from my face and I will never, ever again have to have my ears cleaned, my toenails clipped or have one of those horrible seizures….never, ever again.

One thing, and one thing only makes me sad and that is none of you are here – but that is okay, I want you to stay where you are as long as you are supposed to; but I have a place where I will wait and I will be there when you come; that is my job now; to wait for all of you; to welcome you home.

In the meantime, tell Keepy that there are hundreds of tennis balls here, tell Jesse that there are no leashes or crates here, and tell Center that every bird is a flyer. Keeper they have rain here, but it is only to grow beautiful fields filled with butterflies. There are no leashes, no ecollars, no prong collars, no heeling sticks…everything we learn, we learn with cookies or hotdogs and most of what we learn we already know…that there is love here.

Your beloved Bonus Boy

#102 ·
To Duke:
You were the best mutt a farmkid could ever have hoped to enjoy a slice of life with. From the first day I saw you in that corncrib I knew you would never leave my side. You always had an uncanny ability to know where I was and got there quicker than anyone else. Your feats are legendary amongst all my friends and family. You survived everything from trucks to coyotes. Duke, your hunting ability was incredible. How you knew exactly what to do will always amaze me. The impact you had on everyone who came to our house was profound. The day you passed, I got more calls than I had on my birthday. I will miss coming home from college and tackling you, rolling around the yard. I will miss you being by my side. Laying by the fire with you the last night I was home will forever be with me. When Anna, my 2 year old niece, visiting Mom and Dad she began crying and could not be consoled by the absence of your presence. I feel the same way every day. I am glad you went quickly and were not in pain. I am glad that Dad got home in time to hold you on your last breath. I wish I was there like you have been for me. I will miss you. I will never be able to replace you. I wish I knew what to do now, whether to get another dog or not. All I know is you will not be forgotton.
Much love, Duke
Greg

#104 ·
A dog's passing

"I have never owned a dog like Buff, before or since....You get too fond of a dog. NOt untill after his death do you realize how much he meant to you. I sometimes wonder if the pleaeur in owning a dog is worth the misery caused by his death." J. A. Hunter, "HUNTER" 1952

#105 ·
I wrote this for my friend and hunting partner of 14 years, a day before the vet came to my house to put him down.

Your Head on My Lap
For Kane - 4/3/99 - 11/10/12

Second pick, from a litter of eight,
there were three black males, I
could hardly wait!

Holding you gently on your back
with my hand, you kicked, licked
and struggled, your energy was
grand.

"He'll be a lot of dog," was the
breeder's insight. Not long and I
realized, he was absolutely right!

A pro trainer I was not, so I
purchased a book. We joined a
retriever club, we did what it took.

To make you a gun dog, a pet and a
friend, was my goal that first year,
much time we did spend.

I made some mistakes, and patient I
was not, but with your big heart and
desire, through my deficiencies you
fought.

At eight months of age, you
retrieved your first bird, that
pheasant was big, but you wouldn't
be deterred.

I don't know who was more proud -
you or I. You delivered to hand,
and in the blink of an eye....

You were hunting again, and so it
went for years. Pheasants, ducks
and geese, and some blood, sweat
and tears.

The time has now come, Kane, for
me to let you go. Our years in the
field have taken their toll.

As I reminisce over the past
fourteen years, it seems like a blur,
or is that just my tears?

Great memories of hunting - too
many to comprehend, but in the
end what will stand out was that
night you were my friend.

Five years ago and a feeling of
despair, on the floor and in tears,
life seemed unfair. Quietly you
walked up, awakened from your
nap, you nuzzled my chin and laid
your head on my lap.

So tomorrow my friend, we must say
"goodbye". You will feel no pain in
that field in the sky. I will be with
you as you take your final nap,
holding onto you tight, your head
on my lap.

Kane died yesterday on that same kitchen floor where I was sitting when he comforted me five years ago. I will miss him.

#106 ·
Where to start…

The beginning is usually the best place I guess. It begins, as it was told to me, in April of 2000 in suburbia Dallas when a small yellow puppy was thrown over the backyard fence of a young couple with two very young boys. They had no idea where the puppy came from, but she was all alone and was so adorable that they just had to keep her. So they did, and they named her Sophie.

Shortly thereafter, this family moved to the Phoenix area and through a series of events I was asked if I wanted to adopt Sophie, a now 2-ish year old Yellow Lab. When Holiday and I met her, she was still just a pup really. Super excited to meet new people and trying to figure out if this big new guy and his big black dog were cool or not. She must have made up her mind pretty quickly because, before we knew it, Holiday and I had Sophie loaded up in the back of our SUV with all her gear and we were headed home. We broke the news to Scooby (our human roommate) that we had another dog in the house and he almost immediately coined her “Sophie-Doo”.

Sophie and Holiday became fast friends. Their demeanors were quite different from each other. Sophie was a pretty cautious dog, where Holiday was not. Sophie was social when she felt comfortable, whereas Holiday became quite aloof. Holiday was the embodiment of Alpha and Sophie was the Omega, but they made a good pair for that reason. Holiday was big and fast, Sophie was lighter and quicker on her feet. It made sending them after the same bumper a real affair as Holiday would get to it first but slide past it by a few feet, allowing Sophie to snatch it up and play keep away from Holiday until Soph could eventually get the bumper back to me. But there seemed to be a real kinship between them. Sophie was somehow able to smooth some of Holidays “rough” edges and Holiday, in turn, looked after Soph and made sure she was safe when I wasn’t around. They reminded me a little of Old Dan and Little Ann from the novel Where the Red Fern Grows.

About a year into it, we all decided we needed a change of scenery and moved up to Flagstaff. It was a breath of fresh air (literally and figuratively) for all of us. Lots of wide open spaces for us all to play and more friends (two and four legged) to play with. We lived in an apartment at first, which was tough; nowhere to run while Dad was at school/work. But it was adjacent to a large piece of USFS land; lots of room to run when Dad got home. Once, Soph and Holiday got out of the front porch area and were picked up and taken to the pound. I was none too pleased about the whole thing, but when I went to pick them up I remember Soph being SO scared about what was going on. She was shaking and drooling all over the place. I couldn’t stay upset with her for long. Holiday was indignant about the whole thing so I blamed her for them getting arrested anyway. J

Soph and Holiday went everywhere with me; Idaho, Utah, Colorado, and all over Arizona. There is a photo somewhere of the three of us standing on three of the Four Corners. We went camping, swimming, snow shoeing, chased squirrels, and drank beer. I took care of them and they took care of me.

Late in 2005 Soph and I took a big hit. It was time for Holiday to pass on. We both took it pretty hard but none harder than me. Soph really helped me out during that rough time. Somehow she understood that we were all each other had at that time. Much like she did with Holiday, Soph helped smooth out some of my rough edges. It was little Soph that helped soften ornery old Holiday and me a little bit.

Life moves on as it often does. Soph and I got another year older. I graduated college. We moved a few times to what seemed like all corners of Flagstaff. Some places good. Some bad. Sophie was not shy about letting me know when we moved into a place with terrible people and/or terrible dogs. Things were good for me and Soph. She had the fortune of being my second dog, which meant I had some experience in being a dog “owner”. She also had the misfortune of being the first dog I had ever tried to “train” in any official sense of the word. But as usual, where my patience dwindled, she remained ever “Sophie” and helped teach me lessons that will be valuable for the rest of my life.

Somewhere in that year I was at Pay N Take, drinking beer, and watching the Yankees play (surprise, surprise). I met a nice girl who was there doing some exact same thing with some friends. This little scenario happened a couple more times when eventually this girl and I decided to go out on a real date. But just to make sure I had this Yankees loving, beer drinking, girl on the hook…I took her to meet Sophie. Six years and one baby boy later we still sit and watch ballgames and have a beer together. Thanks Soph.

There is more to this part of the story though and may be the most important year of Sophie’s life. Amy loved Sophie so much. Soph became her dog…not mine really anymore, as that love was reciprocated back to Amy ten fold. I had just brought Phobos home and was spending a lot of time training her to hunt. Amy decided that she and Sophie were going to do some training of their own and become a certified therapy dog team. And certified they became. Amy and Soph would eventually visit local elementary schools on a routine basis where 1[SUP]st[/SUP] and 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] graders were learning to read. Soph would sit with the kids and let them read to her. It was almost as if the kids were teaching Soph to read, which gave the kids a real boost and made Sophie a happy dog. Nothing I ever do with any of my hunting dogs will come close to comparing to what Amy and Soph did that year. I was, and still am, very proud of both of them for their courage and inspiration.

Time has not been so kind to Soph the past couple of years. Somewhere along the way she tore both her ACLs. Doc told us that other than that, she was in great shape. Still, it made our walks a bit shorter and a bit slower than they used to be. She developed bumps here and there like most old dogs do, but Doc said she would die with them rather than fromthem. Muscles become tired and joints start to ache and pop. Just getting up and down the stairs was becoming hard.

This year has been the roughest for Soph. Oral meds and monthly injections have helped manage the pain, but the grasp of Father Time is inevitable. It became increasingly clear to Amy and me that Sophie’s time was fast approaching. It’s never an easy question to answer though. I waited too long to make “that call” with Holiday and I swore I would never make the same mistake again. Soph spent some time with my folks a couple of weeks ago and somehow my Dad knew it was time as well. I was convinced she would make it back for Thanksgiving…my Dad never said a word. Shortly after getting her back up the hill it was apparent that it was time.

Today, Wednesday, October 24[SUP]th[/SUP], 2012, we let Sophie go. Amy and I thanked her for bringing us together, helping us both find a family. I thanked her for taking care of me…for teaching me patience. For putting up with ALL THE CRAP that Phobos perpetually put her through. For being the best damn dog ever. I asked her to remember who Holiday was. I told her that Holiday was waiting, with Teal, and to go find them. Find them and go play with Holiday again. Maybe they would take her hunting if she wanted to…something I regrettably never did. I let her know that Amy and I would be there someday because I subscribe to what Will Rogers said, “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”

There are so many things I am forgetting here. How do you sum up 10 years of living and growing and loving with the same animal in just a few paragraphs? So many people whose lives Sophie touched. So many times I heard the phrase, “I’d get a dog right now if it could be like Sophie.” Or after Soph and I would hang out with some folks for a while I’d here, “Let’s look into getting a Yellow Lab.” And then they would, and realize that there is only one Sophie-Doo. So many kids’ lives Sophie touched, whether by helping them learn to read, being a blocker from other dogs (Funny story, ask Serena if she remembers Sophie at Randy’s Superbowl party), or just letting them stroke her ears that were the softest you will ever touch. So many adults whose lives she made better…none more than Amy and mine. I want to write about all that she’s meant to so many people but can’t find a way to express what that is. Nor do I have a grasp on the extent of what that meaning is.

I will miss her more than any words can describe. There are so many clichés about the ties that bind humans and dogs. All of them are true. So many stories about the pain of dealing with the death of a family dog. All off them gut wrenching.

Love you Soph. See you when I get there.

#107 ·
Smackwater jumpin jac chance - 4/24/1999 - 3/4/2013

one more day, one more time, one more sunset,
maybe i'd be satisfied.
But then again, i know what it would do,
leave me wishing still for one more day with you.

Rest in peace my dear and loyal friend...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.