RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

2016 National Retriever Championship

42K views 170 replies 69 participants last post by  EdA 
#1 · (Edited)
#131 ·
I believe it means they are finalist. I'd seen it before

#138 ·
Great job Charley and Micky....especial nice have an armature win!

Ronan Bill

#150 ·
Does anyone know what might have happened to Bobby Lanes dog "Ali"? Test descriptions for the 9th series show the dog as completing the test. Callbacks do not show the dog as dropped after the 9th but he did not run the 10th. Just curious. I hope it was not an injury that late in the week.

#151 ·
Cade,
He did pick up all the birds in the 9th but had some rather peculiar hunts on a couple of the birds. My PERSONAL perception is that he seemed uneasy about something coming right off the mat. He's a hell of a dog and he had run a GREAT field trial up to that point. There was a lot left to go but Ali was "in the clubhouse" going into the 9th in my personal opinion. I'll be interested to hear Ryans take on it later. Something just didn't look right from the start to me. I was not on line and obviously not standing over him. These were just my observations from a distance. He's one of the few dogs that I was able to see all of his work.

#157 ·
Congratulations to Mr Hines and Mickey! Don't know them but that is some accomplishment! And congratulations to all the finalists ... just to be in the running for an opportunity to be called the "National Field Champion" is something to be proud of!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.