The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Bank statement help?

Default Bank statement help?

I have a large charge that I can't figure out from March 26. It only says "713-3763399 TX RETRIEVER" I called the number and it says it can't connect. I can't think of anything else retriever related that I have bought recently so I'm thinking it might be my Farmer/Aycock video with just a mistake on the amount. Was wondering if someone would mind looking at their statement to compare and let me know if that may be it???
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

713 is an area code for the houston area.
    ________
    FIND DISPENSARY
    Last edited by pistol; 02-20-2011 at 03:23 AM.

This may be coming from http://www.retrieverpaymentsystems.reliabilitymall.com/ which is a Houston based payment process company named "Retriever". It uses the 376-3399 telephone number in conjunction with many different area codes. The main number appears to be 281-376-3399. It is not the processor for the DVD as far as I can tell from my statements.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs
    This may be coming from http://www.retrieverpaymentsystems.reliabilitymall.com/ which is a Houston based payment process company named "Retriever". It uses the 376-3399 telephone number in conjunction with many different area codes. The main number appears to be 281-376-3399. It is not the processor for the DVD as far as I can tell from my statements.
    Ding Ding Ding, You have won...nothing, but you helped a bunch, THANKS. We ordered a new credit card machine for the office from them, it just came out of a different account than we expected. Who can blame me though, who the heck doesn't think "DOG" when someone says retriever.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."