RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Nephew releasing his band's CD!! - GDG

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Lady Duck Hunter 
#1 ·
My nephew, James, (Hoppy's oldest son) is releasing his band's CD tonight at a concert here in Maryland.

I couldn't convince him that Country was the way to go however. :( Oh well, I'm sure the "younger generation" can appreciate his style of music....hehehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/v/7r6qMPW-2cU

Maybe he and his band will become "rich and famous" and he'll "take care" of his "favorite aunt" in the future!!! :)

Vicky

#3 ·
Are you going to his concert?? I wish him the best of luck - maybe they will become famous like Achiro's cousin(who is hot! :D )

Andy

#4 ·
Coming from the younger generation, they sound pretty damn good and they all look so young. I would classify them as Rock/Alternative falling into the same category as Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, All American Rejects, and Blue October. Good Luck to your nephew!

#6 ·
Mitch sure is a character.I have a nephew in a band called "Casket Life"that plays mostly in Arizona but tours around.It's punk rock.He gave me a CD and it's the nastiest music you can imagine.(to me anyway).All they do is scream.He's a good kid but they barely make enough money to pay for thier trips.He's in his upper 20's now.I think it's time for him to get a real job.It sounds like they have alot of fun though on thier tours.Maybe Casket Life can open the show for your nephews band after they've made the big time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.