RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

American Am

7K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  Judy Chute 
#1 ·
Open is a quad with two retired. Won't get done today unless work really picks up.

John

#2 ·
Open land got done at precisely 7:30pm. Seventy-nine started, thirty-seven back to the land blind. Judges expect to get blinds done tomorrow, completing water marks on Sunday.

Derby started twenty. After three series, judges scratched the fourth. Final series to be completed early tomorrow morning, fifteen still playing.

#9 ·
Well, it has been long and very wet (tornado warning) day, and we are not getting much cooperation getting complete callbacks. People are lazy, tired, and just want to relax. Her is what I gathered --

Derby Placements --
1. Dazee - Bohnsack (Lister)
2. ??
3. Rita - Thuman (Edwards)
4. ??
RJ. Amos - Callahan (Edwards)
J. Riggs - Schmidt (Edwards)

Qual has finished first series (water marks, yes that is not a typo), no call backs available right now.

Am calbacks to second series (land blind) were -- 1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 26, 27, 28, 32, 33, 36, 39, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 48, 49, 51, 52, 55. Now having typed that, it is important to say they have completed the second series! And no one available has callbacks.

Open callbacks to the fourth series (water marks) -- 4, 7, 12, 16, 22, 23, 40, 45, 48, 58, 73, 81.

(For names on the above cross-reference with EntryExpress.Net).

#11 ·
Congratulations Dazee Bohnsack!!!

The newest addition to the 2007 derby list.

#12 ·
Exciting day in the neighborhood - a little too exciting what with tornado sirens going off, circular cloud rotation observed in some ominous storm fronts blowing through (seriously, no kidding. There were a bunch of us looking up at the sky going "wow, that's really wild, how cool....uh, wait, that direction is east of us right?" while others are furiously punching www.weather.com into the blackberrys), and a report of a touchdown at the northern end of the county..... oh my!

Qual water triple had several meteorological interruptions of the 'duck and cover' kind, the judges wisely pulled the bird boys in at one point as sirens were blasting, but all ended well - but truely soaked to the bone - at about 7:30pm.

Callbacks:

1 2 6 7 8 10 11 13 16 17 19 20 22 24

#13 ·
Sounds like the conditions at River King last fall. Saturday morning the club actually postponed the trial until Noon due to tornados in the area. We went back to the motel in DuQuoin only to find the whole town without power due to a lightning strike to a transformer.

Wow, what we do for this dogs !!!!

Debbie

#17 ·
Howard N said:
Congratulations Dazee Bohnsack!!!

The newest addition to the 2007 derby list.
DITTO!!! Way to Git-R-Done! :D :D

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

#20 ·
Congrats to Debbie and Dazee!! :D

Andy

#21 ·
Mac Dubose won the Amateur with Dyna.

#24 ·
(Open placements were told to me. Am and Qual placements I got myself.)

OPEN
1. Thief - Seivert (Dewey)
2. Digger - Strong (Ward)
3. Kate - Baumer (Edwards)
4. Cody - Hines
RJ. Dusty - Hines
J. Ransom - Waco
J. ?? - ?? (Attar)
J. ?? - ?? (Sletten)

AMATEUR
1. Dyna - DuBose
2. Anna - Robbins
3. Bull - O'Connell
4. Weezer - Johnson

QUAL
1. Babe - Schuett
2. Jessie - Dewert (Attar)
3. Dealer - Baumer (Edwards)
4. Spark - Meier (Ward)
RJ. Chief - Schuett
J. Sally - Chesshir (Sletten)
J. DeeDee - Van Handle (Ward)
J. Ruben - Van Handle (Ward)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.