The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: something to try for grilling

Default something to try for grilling

I tried this through a friend of mine but in a little cuisinart blender or proccesor you can put about 3 cups of kosher salt 1-1 1/2 cups of gloved garlic and cracked pepper and some melted butter and if there are a ew other ingedients you may like you put in it and blend it up and it kind of makes a paste then you oil up a cookie sheet and spread it over the cookie sheet and bake it on 250 or so for an hour to hour fifteen minutes.When done it will be in sheets and you break it off and put in ziplock bag and beat it and it becomes a granul just like other spices and it taste soooooooooooooo good.

Kristie Wilder

Default Re: something to try for grilling

Quote Originally Posted by duckhunterdfw
    I tried this through a friend of mine but in a little cuisinart blender or proccesor you can put about 3 cups of kosher salt 1-1 1/2 cups of gloved garlic and cracked pepper and some melted butter and if there are a ew other ingedients you may like you put in it and blend it up and it kind of makes a paste then you oil up a cookie sheet and spread it over the cookie sheet and bake it on 250 or so for an hour to hour fifteen minutes.When done it will be in sheets and you break it off and put in ziplock bag and beat it and it becomes a granul just like other spices and it taste soooooooooooooo good.
    ooo, that sounds interesting. Do you break it down to a salt-like consistency? And do you mix it in with stuff or shake it on steak or what?

-K

I crumble it up like a salt consistency and use it on anything.It makes some good garlic bread also.