The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Road Trip

Default Road Trip

Ok kids, put on your thinking caps........

Next fall (2008) I'm looking to load up a bunch of fetch dogs and their owners and head out west for a week of upland/waterfowl hunting/training.
    This trip is to celebrate someone's pending 50th birthday.
    My 72 years young father and a friend with MS are going, as well as several of my training crew.

I'm looking to head to either Nebraska or North Dakota.

I have found a bunch of outfitters in both states, have no references other than those supplied.
    Anybody recommend a good outfitter?

Which state do you suggest?

Jim,

Talk to Robert Schlagel at Midwest Migrations
    701-740-2996
    ________
    marijuana card
    Last edited by DRAKEHAVEN; 02-05-2011 at 04:57 PM.

Default Re: Road Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wetzler

Next fall (2008) I'm looking to load up a bunch of fetch dogs and their owners and head out west for a week of upland/waterfowl hunting/training.
    My 72 years young father and a friend with MS are going, as well as several of my training crew.

I have found a bunch of outfitters in both states, have no references other than those supplied.

Ok, come on Jim! Coming out west isn't stopping at Nebraska or North Dakota. Coming out west is Washington, Oregon, Idaho. Now that's out west. Sure those other inferior western states have great hunting and scenic landscapes, but where else can you go where Bubba and Gundog2002 will entertain you with the finest in NW redneck bird hunting. We got it all, puddlers, divers, pheasants, 7 types of Geese (we know, we have to take a bloody test), Chucker, Quail, Crows, Barn sparrows, and the occasion loose parakeet. Don't pass up the opportunity to hunt in the land where the government came up with the idea that Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be one federal entity. Don't worry about shipping shotguns, we got it covered. Bring bail money.

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002

Ok, come on Jim! Coming out west isn't stopping at Nebraska or North Dakota. Coming out west is Washington, Oregon, Idaho. Now that's out west. Sure those other inferior western states have great hunting and scenic landscapes, but where else can you go where Bubba and Gundog2002 will entertain you with the finest in NW redneck bird hunting. We got it all, puddlers, divers, pheasants, 7 types of Geese (we know, we have to take a bloody test), Chucker, Quail, Crows, Barn sparrows, and the occasion loose parakeet. Don't pass up the opportunity to hunt in the land where the government came up with the idea that Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be one federal entity. Don't worry about shipping shotguns, we got it covered. Bring bail money.

/Paul
    DAYUM, sounds inviting. What are the best dates, and how much are the bondsmen charging these days?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002

/Paul
    DAYUM, sounds inviting. What are the best dates, and how much are the bondsmen charging these days?

UB
    Rednecks make the best dates. Kinda of expensive....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"