RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Road Trip

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Gun_Dog2002 
#1 ·
Ok kids, put on your thinking caps........

Next fall (2008) I'm looking to load up a bunch of fetch dogs and their owners and head out west for a week of upland/waterfowl hunting/training.
This trip is to celebrate someone's pending 50th birthday.
My 72 years young father and a friend with MS are going, as well as several of my training crew.

I'm looking to head to either Nebraska or North Dakota.

I have found a bunch of outfitters in both states, have no references other than those supplied.
Anybody recommend a good outfitter?

Which state do you suggest?

#3 ·
Jim Wetzler said:

Next fall (2008) I'm looking to load up a bunch of fetch dogs and their owners and head out west for a week of upland/waterfowl hunting/training.
My 72 years young father and a friend with MS are going, as well as several of my training crew.

I have found a bunch of outfitters in both states, have no references other than those supplied.

Ok, come on Jim! Coming out west isn't stopping at Nebraska or North Dakota. Coming out west is Washington, Oregon, Idaho. Now that's out west. Sure those other inferior western states have great hunting and scenic landscapes, but where else can you go where Bubba and Gundog2002 will entertain you with the finest in NW ******* bird hunting. We got it all, puddlers, divers, pheasants, 7 types of Geese (we know, we have to take a bloody test), Chucker, Quail, Crows, Barn sparrows, and the occasion loose parakeet. Don't pass up the opportunity to hunt in the land where the government came up with the idea that Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be one federal entity. Don't worry about shipping shotguns, we got it covered. Bring bail money.

/Paul

#4 ·
Gun_Dog2002 said:
Jim Wetzler said:

Ok, come on Jim! Coming out west isn't stopping at Nebraska or North Dakota. Coming out west is Washington, Oregon, Idaho. Now that's out west. Sure those other inferior western states have great hunting and scenic landscapes, but where else can you go where Bubba and Gundog2002 will entertain you with the finest in NW ******* bird hunting. We got it all, puddlers, divers, pheasants, 7 types of Geese (we know, we have to take a bloody test), Chucker, Quail, Crows, Barn sparrows, and the occasion loose parakeet. Don't pass up the opportunity to hunt in the land where the government came up with the idea that Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be one federal entity. Don't worry about shipping shotguns, we got it covered. Bring bail money.

/Paul
DAYUM, sounds inviting. What are the best dates, and how much are the bondsmen charging these days?

UB

#5 ·
Uncle Bill said:
Gun_Dog2002 said:
Jim Wetzler said:

/Paul
DAYUM, sounds inviting. What are the best dates, and how much are the bondsmen charging these days?

UB
******** make the best dates. Kinda of expensive....

/Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.