RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Centennial Limits Entries ?

963 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  FOM 
#1 ·
On Entry Express, limits are placed next to each stake at the Centennial field trial this month. Granted the limits are a little ridiculous (500 for Open, 200 for Am), and nothing is posted in the premium.

Is this a typo, or the first try to establish some “limits” on entries at a FT?

#2 ·
Their Spring trial was "listed" like that. I think it is kind of a glitch either human or machine. I really wouldn't worry about it.....

FOM

#3 ·
FOM said:
Their Spring trial was "listed" like that. I think it is kind of a glitch either human or machine. I really wouldn't worry about it.....

FOM

Gosh, Lainee...I just noticed your poor pup in the avatar looks hungry and underfed...sorta ribby-like. Have you stopped feeding your pooches at the table??? No more steak and burgers? What's the Flashmeister think of that? :cry:

UB

#4 ·
Uncle Bill said:
FOM said:

FOM

Gosh, Lainee...I just noticed your poor pup in the avatar looks hungry and underfed...sorta ribby-like. Have you stopped feeding your pooches at the table??? No more steak and burgers? What's the Flashmeister think of that? :cry:

UB
He isn't lacking for anything....that is a bad picture to gage just how much he weighs....he is lean, not fat, but not under weight. They both still get the occassional table scraps, too. Poor Flash would pack his bags and move out if I ever stopped doing that!

FOM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.