The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Dead night?

Default Dead night?

Where is everybody? I guess some of you might actually be out doing stuff with your dogs Still too hot for much activity here, I really cant wait until fall. At least we're goin' fishin' in the am. Supposed to be a good bite on Kings. Later,
    Carol

Let's see-
    It is still 90 degrees here, and the lowest temp next week will be in the 8o's, with at least 3 days in the 98-99 range. And we start school Monday. Lovely-35 sweating seniors in my portable. Oh Joy.

I will be heading for the pool EVERY day at 3:30. YEAH!! I will keep a tan line through October!!!
    Verizon cell sevice blew up here for a few hours, and I think my internet is unhappy. I am at a friend's whose house keeps flickering

I, however, have stock in my new favorite wine, Irony. Did I mention my air conditioning in the suburban only works occasionally?

Other than that all is peachy. I really can not wait for fall. Ya'll are welcome to remind me of this big old Whine then. Thanks for listening-
    Christine
    "We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable
    to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan." Irving Townsend.

Not trying to tick anybody off but lows tonight are suppose to be in the low to mid 40's. HIGHs tomorrow upper 60's to near 70. Perfect day to go training with some friends tomorrow!!

But temps will be back in the 80's late next week - just in time for me to go to Vermont to run a trial.

I can't wait for fall to come but this will be nice to have a little taste of it.

I do feel badly for all of you down south - I lived in FL and NC for awhile and I know what you are going thru!

Andy
    Andy

"You can't win until you are not afraid to lose."

Luckydux Cheese And Quackers CD MH - Briezy
    Luckydux Drakehaven Hot Ticket*** - Ticket
    Luckydux Gave Her Momma Forty Quacks - Lizzie
    Luckydux Quacker Jaxx WC JH - Jaxxy
    Luckydux Graham Quacker WC JH -Graham
    Luckydux Penny In A Parking Lot - Penny

Quote Originally Posted by D Osborn
    Let's see-
    Did I mention my air conditioning in the suburban only works occasionally?
    Well for crying out loud, Demi. Just buy a new one. Everybody knows how much you teachers make
    No one can have the part of me I give to my dogs.
    Guy de la Valdene
    For a Handful of Feathers

Not trying to tick anybody off but lows tonight are suppose to be in the low to mid 40's. HIGHs tomorrow upper 60's to near 70. Perfect day to go training with some friends tomorrow!!
    Right now you are not my friend, but my dogs want to come there.
    Seriously this is the third straight week of this garbage. I can't remember it being so bad. It felt COOL at 92 this morning. 8)

Becky, I am sure That with my huge raise this year I can buy a new car. Oh wait, they balanced the budget the other night in SC and we are 81 million dollars short!!!!

Love my job regards-can't wait to see the little darlings on Monday.
    Christine
    "We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached. Unable
    to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way. We cherish memory as the only certain immortality, never fully understanding the necessary plan." Irving Townsend.

Well the Tropical storm has brought us some cloud cover, rain and a little relief from the heat.

Looks like "Dean" might put a damper on our trip to the NASCAR race in Bristol!! Might not get a chance to rub sunscreen again.

Jerry
    "Where The Hell Is Bedias, TX?"