RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Holy Crap I'm Married!!!

7K views 57 replies 45 participants last post by  Steve Shaver 
#1 · (Edited)
Staci and I returned from Jamaica this morning at about 2am, after a 5 hour layover in Miami. We got hitched on Wednesday the 19th and everything was PERFECT (except the heat/humidity in a tux). Some of our close family came to attend the ceremony as well.

I uploaded some pics to www.machodawg.com/wedding.htm

Shayne

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Congrats!! Great pictures!

Fom

#3 · (Edited)
There's the end of a beautiful friendship and probably his sex life.:p:p:p

Looks like he's going willingly though.

#5 ·
There's the end of a beautiful friendship and probably your sex life.:p:p:p
Which reminds me of a quote:

You don't get married to get sex. Getting married to get sex is like buying a 747 to get free peanuts!

What I mean to say is: CONGRATULATIONS!!! The pictures are just gorgeous. What a beautiful wedding.

M

#7 ·
Does this mean that you're a respectable guy now?:monkey:

#26 ·
I've been looking at the pictures and one thing really jumps out at me. I see Staci has friends and family present but there is not one guy in any of the photos. Ok, we'll count you as a guy. Couldn't you drum up one friend to be in the wedding? Come on man, there had to be one guy out there that would have stood in for ya....

/Paul

#29 ·
Staci's best friend's fiance was there, but i had him making the video. (not the consumation video - i have a tripod for that)

I didn't expect anyone to pay to go see me get married, but i promised our moms they would be there and her sister and best friend already had their bridesmaid dresses and wanted to go. They paid their own way and stayed at a different resort for the week.

Besides, all my dog friends are busy getting ready for trial season and all my boys from school were on a dove hunt. HAHA

Shayne

#27 ·
there is not one guy in any of the photos.
I figure it's because Shayne gets along better with, and surrounds himself with women.

And we call him swishy.

#28 ·
Congratulations, Shayne! And Staci, be strong - you will survive this!!;-)

Andy

#34 ·
She's beautiful one of those pictures would make agreat poster for Beauty and the beast.

#35 ·
Way to go man. No I mean it really.......congratulations

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.