RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Yo Gooser

3K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  MooseGooser 
#1 ·
Did The Bronchettes play this weekend????? ;-)

If so how did pudgy frat boy QB do????

#2 ·
Eda, They played the chargers and got there*&& kicked 40 -3 ? AT HOME!!! wasnt pretty at all!! Kevin

#3 ·
I don't think Denver has a team right now.:p

I'm sure Russ liked the results though.:)

#4 ·
It was 41-3. And the pudgy frat boy QB, is going to be a great one. Just maybe not quite yet. Although, he's a pretty good one now. The interception was really ugly, but even though they were getting pumbled, he kept his wits and didn't get out of control. This whole division doesn't look good right now. Although, San Diego looked great today. On any Sunday.......

Mike

DIE HARD BRONCOS FAN.........even when they lose/get completely man handled!

#8 ·
Typical Bronco game last night!

Their Defense really frustrates me. If the other team has a 3rd and long,, well--- its just gonna be a gimmie!:-x

Its Gonna be real fun next Monday night when we get the Packers here,, and the Rockies will be playin in the World Series just across town!!
Pretty amazin for this Cowtown!!

Gotta pratice my remote control skills!!

Gooser

#10 ·
I thought since the Broncos needed this game more they might pull it off. Didn't happen.

I used to think the Broncos were a good team, with good coaching and good ownership. I believe it still is but not this year.

They need a football incarnation of Ellway.

#11 ·
The Broncos DEFENSE sucks!!!!

I think the offence shows real promise. I dont get however the fact they move the ball between the 20's well but when they get down in scorin position they choke!!

Quote:
They need a football incarnation of Ellway.

I think Cutler has played well,, I question the play callin at times. For example .
Last night after a penalty on a long run, it gave the Broncos a 1st and 2yrds !!!!
With a GOOD team,, that gives ya 3 free plays to go long down the field!!
They ran the ball for a measly 3 yrd gain. That gave them the first,, but after 2 more conservative runs,, they run their trick play and get burnt!!

I excited about Cutler!
I'm excited about the kid from Texas--Seldon Young!
They have good recievers,, but one of them may need to be taught to stay outa the bars,, or just drink Diet Coke when he's there!

Untill the defense gets fixed,, I dont think they have a chance in the state of fire!!---The lowly Packers running game,, ran the ball on Denver!!!

I will say howevr--- I really like Brett Favre!!:)

Gooser

#14 ·
Quote:

I am now convinced that you are a masochist of the worst order

HEHEHEHAHAHA!!!

Just wait!!!! Just Wait!!!! Youl'll see!!!

I orderd a Rockies World series bat!!!! I now got sumpin I can sit in front of the T.V. and hit myself over the head with durin the Bronco games!!!:)

Gooser

#15 ·
Quote:

I am now convinced that you are a masochist of the worst order

HEHEHEHAHAHA!!!

Just wait!!!! Just Wait!!!! Youl'll see!!!

I orderd a Rockies World series bat!!!! I now got sumpin I can sit in front of the T.V. and hit myself over the head with durin the Bronco games!!!:)

Gooser

DAYUM!!!! I knew you had yer finger in thet pie. Either thet or the Broncos were providing seminars during thet 8 day layoff.

What the hayel is happnin out there. You better come to Sodak and change yer luck some.

DO NOT misinterpret thet, Lady Di...he hain't gonna get lucky:rolleyes:, but he might just connect with a ringer or two that will get him away from his present gloom 'n doom habitat.

BTW, MG...if Ed has any time left on his license, haul him along. We can always use another hiker with a 20 gauge popper gun to scare the birds up for us 'blockers'. Heh heh heh heh

UB

#16 ·
okay, so, they were at their own 3rd yard line when I said "now it's about the time they cause a turnover" and POOF (they did) - I was bannished from the room by Gooser and Son!!!! so, the Bronc's are a little predictable :)

p.s. It's Mr. Elway to those who haven't met him in person :)

Gooser calls him "Johnny" :)

Da Mrs.

#18 ·
ooooo, bad donkeys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.