The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wing Magics Louisiana Roux

Default Wing Magics Louisiana Roux

I have heard he is a pretty spectacular dog. Does anyone know how his pups are turning out?

I've gone to his website a few times in that past few days and it hasn't been working for me..

Roux is a tremendous dog. He is all business and he has a ton of drive. I got the chance to watch him train a couple of days in March and he definitly impressed me. I also have a 9 month old female out of Roux and she is doing very well. She has a great training attitude and like her daddy has a ton of go.

Roux's website worked for me
    www.bayoumagicretrievers.com/

Call Frank or Tim...I am sure they would love to visit with you! Great guys!

Aaron

The website comes up, but the links within do not work! All I know is Roux is the real chocolate deal and from what I have heard was offered a spot on a very high profile dog trainers truck, the kind of trainer that has a huge waiting list! I would also be curious to know how his pups are coming along and just how much zip he has and how biddable he is?
    Misty Marsh Gun Dog Supplies is your source for Elsema remote release electronics, Dogtra, Sport Dog, Tri-Tronics, Armadillo foam, Dokken, Gunners Up wingers, Retriever Specalists, Alfa, Smartworks, and more. www.mistymarsh.com

I guess another question that could be asked is, If he is the real deal, how far can he go, and how well can he pass those traits to the offspring? I've heard about several dogs out of this litter that are well accomplished. Time will only tell as to how well they produce.
    Proud home of:
    MHR Murphys Magnum of Walnut Creek "Maggie"
    MHR HRCH Murphys Chevy Bel Air "Chevy"

I think that he has been able to attain a MH and place in AM & AA stakes as a 3-4 year old so he's got a future as he comes into his own! The big question is if he passes on the quality traits, but with that said the females still adds 50% to the equation too!
    Misty Marsh Gun Dog Supplies is your source for Elsema remote release electronics, Dogtra, Sport Dog, Tri-Tronics, Armadillo foam, Dokken, Gunners Up wingers, Retriever Specalists, Alfa, Smartworks, and more. www.mistymarsh.com

The pup that Frank has out of Roux, Boozer, is a very nice pup. He's 9 months old and out of the swimby and doing cheating singles. He marks about the same as my Gracie pup Frank the Tank (no, we didn't name him after Frank Price!), and Frank is so far a pinpoint marker. Difference is Frank is 15 months old! Boozer loves birds and almost destroyed a bird crate trying to get at them. He looks just like Daddy Roux.

Roux is very biddable. Didn't miss a beat on the marks with me running him instead of Frank. I was a step behind him on a gorgeous water blind in the Topeka Open and blew that one at the end. It's easy to do cause he's so big and so fast. We got a 4th at N. Texas last weekend in our third Am together.

He's a lot of fun to run and can pick up the chickens.

Al Honeycutt

Misty
    Click on the links at the bottom of the page to navigate thru the sight.
    ROux is one of the nicest animals I've ever trained with. I like him so well that I breed my MH bitch to him this fall. The other male I was looking at is an FC and I picked Roux.

Al

Sorry for the website problems. I made link corrections and added a couple of updates. Please let me know if you see any other site problems.

Roux and Tim are getting on the same page; they jammed (again!!) the Am at Sooner. NutCase jammed the Open to QAA. Sister Boo went to the 3rd series then smacked the 4th as the test dog.

I can be reached at 580-399-4053 and will gladly answer any questions that you have about Roux.

Frank
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    Bayou Magic's Road to Hurricane "Roadie" (Knucklehead Puppy)
    Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot "Boot" (Knucklehead Puppy)

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth

I have a question. Just out of curiousity on my part. Are GRHRCH UH Dakotas Cajun Roux and Wing Magics Louisiana Roux pretty close in drive and all the other traites we retriever people look for?

Cory