The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Unbelievable Weekend!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member kb27_99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Iberia, Louisiana
    Posts
    275

    Default Unbelievable Weekend!!

    I grew up hunting in south Louisiana and have had some pretty amazing hunts in my 35 years on this planet, but this weekend tops them all! It was youth weekend in the west zone and we had plenty of uneducated birds. My son shot very well considering he is only ten and Izzy worked like a dream 99% of the time (We need not talk about the other 1% LOL). My son had his hunt of a lifetime and Izzy finished up the weekend with a 150 yard two whistle blind. I hope everyone has had or will have this same experience with a child!

    Kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kb27_99; 11-05-2007 at 10:00 AM.
    "SR Isabel's Going for gold"
    "Kallie's Anatomy Of Grey"

    Both lazy house pets untill you ask, "do you want to go play"!

  2. #2
    Senior Member FOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Falcon, CO
    Posts
    9,114

    Default

    Nice pictures and thanks for sharing!

    FOM
    "You can't eat a pig whole, but you can eat a whole pig." - Joe S.

    Proudly Owned By:
    MHR HR Flash Of Mischief SH CD CGC - Flash (10/15/98 - 10/8/12)
    Lightning Fast Quack Attacker*** - Bullet
    Gotta Heart Of A Warrior - Ranger (12/26/07 - 8/10/2010)
    SML's Gettin' Sexy With It*** - Tango
    FOM's Raising a Ruckus in the Rockies - Riot

  3. #3
    Senior Member DEDEYE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alaska and Oregon
    Posts
    2,116

    Default

    Sweet! Awesome pictures!
    Princess Darla of Nottingham MH ***
    Copper's Darlin' Rascal "Spanky" ***
    Spanky's Darlin Rascal "Wheezy"

    Yellow dogs rule the world!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Richard Finch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    RIVER BOTTOMS
    Posts
    1,979

    Default

    Congrats!!!!




    Richard
    SHOOT EM' IN THE LIPS..........

    HRCH Otter Sloughs Bronze Gander " Gander"
    TTF Duck Sloughs Make Mine a Double "Shooter"

    www.ducksloughkennel.com

    Romans 8:28

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tom H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    359

    Default

    Well done - Keep the kid in the blind - We need more young hunters
    ________
    Honda SL70 history
    Last edited by Tom H.; 02-22-2011 at 06:37 PM.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Manhattan, KS
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Cool pictures, bet it was a fun hunt.

    John

  7. #7
    Senior Member Paul Rainbolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Thats great, I can't wait to get my out there.

Similar Threads

  1. Unbelievable!
    By Jo Ann Reynolds in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 08:32 PM
  2. Unbelievable
    By D1 in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:34 PM
  3. An end to an Unbelievable Decision
    By MikeBoley in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 04:34 PM
  4. Unbelievable Decision
    By DuckManiac in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •