RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

happy person..

821 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  JeffLusk 
#1 ·
so some of you read about my problem with my boy. I did a lot of short work with him and he was doing awesome. Ran him on some blinds today and WOW!! he turns and sits on a dime! ran the blinds crisply! i must say i'm very pleased right now with him. he took every cast i gave to him with perfection!

on top of that i took my 5yo female who is a no pedigree dog and ran 4 blinds that were rather tight for her. no collar and she did awesome! she had puppies about 8 weeks ago now, and is coming around and doing really well! mind you i haven't ran her in about 3-3 1/2 years. my stupidity on not training for that long. but she's still got it, and if not she's running better than before! :)

#3 ·
he did really good today with longer work. i was running around 100-150 yard blinds with him and he did really good so i think just a little of me and him time he said ok i remember dad!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.