RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Interesting Ad

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  badbullgator 
#1 ·
Found a disturbing ad in my local paper, The News Press, today. It reads;

LAB Puppies, AKC, Yellow, Chocolate, Black, & MORE! Ready for X-mas $100 to $700 239-XXX-XXXX.

Question one what exactly is more? Two, $100???? All kinds of other questions and I don’t care enough to call them, there is really no reason to talk to them. Maybe they are reputable breeders.
Of course directly below that is;

LABRADOODLE Puppies, CKC, Health Certificate, Christmas or before $1000 239-XXX-YYYY

Sign of the times doodles for a grand and a lab for a Franklin. Just noticed my spell checker recognizes LABRADOODLE when spelled with all capitals. Shayne’s going to be a father. What’s the world coming to?

#2 ·
It's sad, one of the local puppy millers in my area who specializes in chocolates, "AKC quality" ya know, advertises in the paper, "buy one, get the 2nd free". Seriously.

#3 ·
BBG, you must be younger than me. I have gotten used to the unfortunate posts! I saw my first "Silver Lab" this weekend and it was not pretty. In some ways it was extra sad, cause the pup did want to pick up birds, but sure was ugly. Oh well, live and let!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.