RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Hey Booty

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Jay Dufour 
#1 ·
We actually worked t-boy today

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Nice pic Jay!

That looks like that new pond the Corp. Of Engineers dug last Spring and Summer. Maybe if we could get some cold weather it would knock the cover back some.

Mark tells me that the Corp. is digging all kinds of new ponds both in Carroway and in the batture. Glad rthey been mowing cause everything is so damn green!

As far as the gators go, the park rangers issued 19 gator tags for the retriever area and all tags were filled taking out the breeders. Not sure how many gators they took out of the atv area.

#7 · (Edited)
I ran a water blind to that pond behind you the other day Jay (I think).....

Darn Spillway is like the marsh....I don't know whether it's good or pathetic that I can look at a picture and know where you're running.

Please post pics of your fishing spots down in Venice so I can figger out where to go :cool:

:razz:

BTW, Jay....I sent a check off for my "Christmas present" today :rolleyes: Only a Dawg person could be thrilled they're getting a straw of sperm for Christmas :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.