The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Oklahoma anyone??

Default Oklahoma anyone??

I am fairly new to this forum and haven't posted alot, but have REALLY enjoyed reading the posts. I have found myself logging in every day and spending alot of time on here............VERY ADDICTING! It's great though.....love the stories, comments etc! So just out of curiousity, how many of you are from Oklahoma? I know some people that are, and have talked with them, but wanted to make more friends. I am in the Moore area, and planning on joining the Texoma Retriever Club. Have a new pup that is almost 10weeks old. and training her myself until I let Gabe Withrow take over.......he's great BTW! I am new at all this and learning alot. This is a great site to have and share stories and memories........I have learned alot just by reading other peoples posts.

I am from Oklahoma. Gabe is a good guy. Good trainer too. I may have some pigeon options for you too, from the question on your other thread.

Welcome

tt
    mrgd

DISCLAIMER
    "You may not think I'm funny but I do, please don't take anything I say seriously because it's probably not."

I had actually gotten some pigeons from Bill. Am in need of more though already. Let me know. thanks

We have a training group around Poteau, OK. Everything from SRS, HRC, and AKC.

Hey Holly--it was great to have met you and your new pup. I look forward to training with you and excited about you joining the club. We always need workers at the test

Gabe will do a great job for you and your pup.
    todd

Quote Originally Posted by hk5132 View Post
    I am fairly new to this forum and haven't posted alot, but have REALLY enjoyed reading the posts. I have found myself logging in every day and spending alot of time on here............VERY ADDICTING! It's great though.....love the stories, comments etc! So just out of curiousity, how many of you are from Oklahoma? I know some people that are, and have talked with them, but wanted to make more friends. I am in the Moore area, and planning on joining the Texoma Retriever Club. Have a new pup that is almost 10weeks old. and training her myself until I let Gabe Withrow take over.......he's great BTW! I am new at all this and learning alot. This is a great site to have and share stories and memories........I have learned alot just by reading other peoples posts.

Holly,
    My wife, Lesa and I grew up in Oklahoma. We live in Fort Worth now.

I know Gabe, have talked with him several times at Hunt Tests.

Tell him Marty says hello, hope to make it back to Oklahoma for a Hunt Test some day soon.

Marty
    www.ramblinmaxx.com
    Marty & Lesa
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers
    Fort Worth, Texas
    817-564-3560
    www.ramblinmaxx.com

I am not from Oklahoma(Kansas), but I had a Ylw male with Gabe and now have a Ylw female with him. GREAT GUY!!!! Very honest and down to earth. You won't be sorry with Gabe. Good luck with your puppy. Enjoy them as puppies now!

Amy
    Labs are like potato chips, you can't have just one!!