RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Please say a prayer for my Dad

9K views 124 replies 73 participants last post by  DEDEYE 
#1 ·
Got a call this morning that I didn't really want to get.....they took my Dad to the Emergancy room this morning.....I do not have much more info other than tightness and burning sensations in the chest.

Please say a prayer for my Dad....

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

#9 ·
They said he had a mild heart attack and his pace maker is ticking just fine - they thought they might have to replace it.....he will stay at least over night......that's all we know.....at 83 he is doing pretty good.

It just sucks to be so far away....

FOM

#11 ·
Prayers from Oklahoma for your Dad.

#17 ·
Prayers sent from TN, hope all goes well

Jason

#19 ·
Lainee-

Prayers from VT. Glad to hear the update was good. Hope he continues to get well.

M

#20 ·
Lainee I am so sorry to hear about your Dad! I will be thinking about you today. I know first hand what it feels like to be so far away. Stay strong! I am sure you get your strength from him. Prayers to him from Alaska.

#23 ·
Prayers from CHicago, Lainee. I went through the pacemaker change many times with my mom. She always seemed to get the one that malfunctioned. Typically, it's a lot easier than the initial placement. They don't have to change the lead wires usually, just the pacemaker. Sorry to hear about the mild heart attack, I was hoping for indigestion or something minor. Hopefully, he'll be up in no time.

#26 ·
Prayers for you and Dad from New York..............

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.