RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Please say a prayer for my Dad

9K views 124 replies 73 participants last post by  DEDEYE 
#1 ·
Got a call this morning that I didn't really want to get.....they took my Dad to the Emergancy room this morning.....I do not have much more info other than tightness and burning sensations in the chest.

Please say a prayer for my Dad....

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

#27 ·
More prayers coming from the north country Lainee!

#28 ·
Prayers on the way from Maine for your dad and all your family. Hope all is well and he is home again soon!

Andy

#32 ·
Very sorry to hear this Lainee. Just got in and saw the thread. I am hoping the very best for you and your family, we cant always be close enough. Life just dont work that way sometimes. Positve thoughts and all will be well!

#34 ·
Shayne,

Yes the folks are in DFW - right now everything is covered, I have a sister and brother that live in the area, so they are driving Mom around - I'm sure the motorists is DFW appreciate that ;)

No new updates, but didn't expect anything this soon, tomorrow we should know a lot more. My sister from NH is flying down in the morning.....

Keep the prayers coming, they are greatly appreciated!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

#37 ·
Just thought I'd post a picture for you all. This is from about 5 years ago.

#44 · (Edited)
Lainee....great to see an update! Lots more prayers and best wishes from Maine! Keep us posted!

Bob & Judy

#45 ·
Lainee.... Tony and I will be thinking about you and your family. Please keep us posted - if you hear anything. Prayers coming your way!

Tony & Sheril

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.