The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Want a laugh??

Default Want a laugh??

Check this out and make sure to get to the bottom of the page.

http://www.publichealthforums.com/r-...i-reviews.html
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Thats great..I feel better just reading it
    beauty fades, but dumb is forever. (Judge Judy)

haha, That magic user one was priceless

Hey BBG what were you doing in the colon cleansing part of the forum you feeling ok?
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Much better now that my testicle is normal sized.
    Fear not, all the colon cleansing in the world and I will still be full of it. Thank you Konkni
    Last edited by badbullgator; 01-15-2008 at 04:35 PM.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I just went back and reread it. It seems they have edited it since earlier today and many post are missing. There was a ton more funny post on there and they took a bunch off yet they left these. You would think if you were going to edit some of them you would take these off as well. There was a great one about elves.
    Anonymous - It Worked

Thank you Kinoki, your product protects me from toxins. Being a magic user I am particularly vulnerable to toxins since I have low hitpoints. By placing these on my feet I can confidently attack rogues with poisoned blades without worry. Thank you Kinoki, because of you I was able to reach level 12! oh and my feet smelllll GREAT!!!

P.S. I am a caster and tend to wear light colored cloth robes, I prefer white. My robes use to be dingy all of the time and I couldn't figure out why. I now know it was all the toxins in my body seeping into my robes. I had always put off wearing my +8 magic +2 health +2 speed robes because I didn't want to ruin them. I can say I have been wearing my new robes and look fantastic. I think the elf across the way has noticed me. Any way, thank you again. My life is vastly improved from your man pads.

Anonymous - It Worked

Anonymouse - It Worked

perhaps the people who say it didn't help were either so toxic ro not toxic at all hence the result they had... think about it.

----------------------------------
    Yeah those people who said that the product didn't work at all are idiots, besides why would you even expect that product to help if you had to many toxins in your body. Why would you even try this product if you had no toxins... Idiots!

But this product did work superb for me!

I didn't have to many toxins in my body just the right moderate amount of toxins in my body, so it cleared up all those horrible symptoms within weeks!

Before I used this product I had HIV and I had been diagnosed w/ brain cancer...

Now THANKS to Kinoki i've been miraculously cured of both diseases!

Thank You Kinoki you've saved my life

Anonymous - Didn't Work

Holy S@#*!! They realy do work!! I read all these reviews and laughed so hard I crapped my pants! I think I'll send a sample to Kinoki. Test that for toxins you bunch of scam artists!! Sorry but I gotta go, I just got an email from a long lost cousin I've never met who says I have a $50,000,000 inheritance in a bank in Nigeria and all I have to do is transfer $20,000 to his bank account to cover the "Legal" fees. Toxin free and filthy rich all in the same day!!! WOW!! That good luck email I forewarded to all my friends really does work!! Wait...What's this?? Bill Gates wants to pay me to foreward an email! Holy Cow!! Can this day get any better??? Gosh, if only I could do something about my soft flabby abs in 5 minutes a day. Wait... You've got to be kidding me!! Chuck Norris and Christy Brinkley are on my tv and have just the answer!!! OH Happy Day!! There's a sucker born every second!!

Anonymous - It Worked

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread. My hemorrhoids are gone. My penis size has increased by 6 inches and one of my testicles that use to hang very low is now right where it should be.
    My wife used them during her period and she has not had one since.
    I placed one across my mother-in-laws mouth and have not seen her since
    Let one outside the front door and my long lost dog came home!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Corey Burke