Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Entry Express

Votes: 128 78.5%
  • Could care Less

Votes: 22 13.5%

Little Poll

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  FOM 
#1 ·
From what you know, have heard, or suspect, which do you prefer?

Paper Entries

Entry Express

RFTNEntry

Don't really care

#2 ·
EE all the way

Jason

#3 ·
I do paper enteries and oted as such, however - Long Live EE!

FOM

#4 ·
I do paper entries but I do like the ability to use EE for a last minute entry if need be. Also have been a HTS in the past and love the EE service.

I just do paper entries to try to save a few dollars.

Livin' on a tight budget regards,

Andy

#15 ·
Think about this Andy.

You enter online with EE.

You mail a check to Shayne.

Either way it cost you the envelope & postage.

Whats the difference?

Jerry
Can you enter online with the option of mailing in a check?

Other wise, sort of like Andy I have one dog double staked, that's $6 for credit card fees - a stamp is 0.41 so I save $5.59 - I buy envelopes in bulk so figure a few cents for it.

Also like I said before it also keeps me from entering via a credit card....which can be tempting.

I have entered via EE in the past, even at the last minute....also I HIGHLY enjoy being able to scratch an event with little or no issue - they will credit my account and/or refund my money. Super easy to work with - I can also recall my Pro had mis-spelled Bullet's registered name - a simple email and BAM it was changed and they update the profile Mark was using for Bullet so he didn't have to try and figure out how to fix it....they didn't have to, they could of told me that it was my responsibility, but they didn't.....and believe it or not, it was something so simple as my dog's name being spelled correctly that keeps me happy.

FOM

#6 ·
I'm just saving the $3 per entry credit card charge. Since I normally double stake my dog that's $6/trial I am saving.

Andy

#8 ·
I have used EE The last 2 years with 5 dogs (7 now) and will still use it!

#10 ·
Voted for paper entries. I work in a paper mill- gotta support the homeys.

Don't know anyone that works in a pixel mill except /paul and he already got more money than God.

Posting drunk rocks regards

Bubba

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.