The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SUPER BOWL! GO Pats

Default SUPER BOWL! GO Pats

Well the Giants have exported "America's Team", thawed out the frozen tundra. Can they derail the perfect season? Me thinks no,t my money has been on the Pats all season season.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    my money has been on the Pats all season season.
    That makes two of us!

Andy
    Andy

"You can't win until you are not afraid to lose."

Luckydux Cheese And Quackers CD MH - Briezy
    Luckydux Drakehaven Hot Ticket*** - Ticket
    Luckydux Gave Her Momma Forty Quacks - Lizzie
    Luckydux Quacker Jaxx WC JH - Jaxxy
    Luckydux Graham Quacker WC JH -Graham
    Luckydux Penny In A Parking Lot - Penny

What does a non football fan do today? Well seeing as how it will be about 75* and sunny, I think we'll go......TRAINING!!!!!
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

Anyone who has bet on the Pats over the last 10 games is losing money. Over that period, the Pats are 2-8 against the point spread!

I would say there is more pressure today on the Pats then the Giants. Not many expected the G Men to get this far. All the TV pundits are making the safe bet going with the Pats. However, just as with dogs, it really doesn't matter past the sire and dam. The Giants over the last five games have played better football. I'm taking the Giants with the 13 points and hope like hell they win straight up!
    Last edited by Franco; 02-03-2008 at 08:21 AM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Smile

Mr. Booty is on to something here! After those G men beat the pack my interest level is cut in half! However, They are a very good team with an outstanding d! There O is starting to really click! Two outstanding running backs! Jacobs is a linebacker in the backfield and the pats aging defense will have a tough time stopping him in the second half! This is also the time that Bradshaw will take the game over and take the MVP award as the G-men totally upset the Pats!

Looking for a good game!

Take the G-men!
    "And in truth, I've never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline." Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by Jay H. Miller View Post
    Mr. Booty is on to something here! After those G men beat the pack my interest level is cut in half! However, They are a very good team with an outstanding d! There O is starting to really click! Two outstanding running backs! Jacobs is a linebacker in the backfield and the pats aging defense will have a tough time stopping him in the second half! This is also the time that Bradshaw will take the game over and take the MVP award as the G-men totally upset the Pats!

Looking for a good game!

Take the G-men!
    Yeah, sure. How many yards did Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew get in the Jacksonville game? LT and the other San Diego running backs in the Chargers game?

Pats, easily, by 11.
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    Anyone who has bet on the Pats over the last 10 games is losing money. Over that period, the Pats are 2-8 against the point spread!

I would say there is more pressure today on the Pats then the Giants. Not many expected the G Men to get this far. All the TV pundits are making the safe bet going with the Pats. However, just as with dogs, it really doesn't matter past the sire and dam. The Giants over the last five games have played better football. I'm taking the Giants with the 13 points and hope like hell they win straight up!
    I took the Giants to win. I think they are better than the last time they played the Cheaters!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I hope you make a bundle, all of you that need the crutch of points. If you were really serious about the Giants, you'd bet 'em straight up.

If the Giants win, it will be because of emotion or turnovers. If you were to choose sides for a team based on talent, you'd end up with an 8-3 Patriot margin on offense, and 6-5 margin on defense. So spare me the drivel about which is the better team. If you put both teams up for sale, the Pats would be worth 3 times what the Giants would bring.

All that said, do I believe the Giants CAN win, sure...as I said they can get lucky. All the pressure is on the Pats, but I believe they've been under it for so long now, it's not something they can't handle. Being the underdog all these past games has allowed Manning to play relaxed, but should they get down a couple of TDs, you'll see the former Eli show up. If that happens, the Pat defense might outscore their offense.

Regardless the hype, it should be a decent game to watch. Although I admit I'd feel more comfortable with that Rapid City product, Adam V., still kicking for the Pats.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

If the Pats win, and I expect them to, their accomplishment of 19-0 will something I never thought I would see. Not taking anything away from the Dolphins. The Pats schedule was much harder than the Dolphins. NONE of the teams the Dolphins played in the regular season in their undefeated season made it to the playoffs. The Pats won over teams in the regular season such as the Chargers, Cowboys, Colts, and the Giants. If my memory is correct the best record of any team they played that year during the regular season was 8-6.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Wink

Lets see history. Go Pats!
    "The Bluebills Died at Dawn", thank you Gordon MacQuarrie.

I like my dogs black, wet and with a dead duck in their mouth!