RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Dog box options

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Gunners Up 
#1 ·
I am looking for options from owners and pics of current set ups for small trucks.
Toyota Tacomas the truck has the access cab so the side doors open wide and I am afraid of them hitting the box etc.

Thanks
Dave

#2 ·
I am with ya 2 Labs....I am also curious about this.

#3 ·
I own a 2 hole aluminum dog box with top storage which is made Owens very reasonably priced plus has lots of storage for training and hunting equipment had it mounted in a Ford Ranger and a Mazda B3000 had the box slid towards the tailgate and bolted in so it wouldn't slide around and still have some room in the bed between cab and the box worked well then I would also load a Jon boat on top of that and go hunting or training I also like it because I can lock the dogs up to hopefully keep people from stealing them.

#5 ·
Dave,
I have a 2-dog Ainley coming in a week or so. It is for my Toyota Tacoma. It measures 42"w x 36"d x 23"h with a 4" storage. It has a 1" square tube full-frame. PM your e-mail and I will forward a pic. It cost $1150.

Dave

#6 ·
Does anyone have a website for Haynes Dog boxes that are sold on Amazon??

Thanks

#7 ·
My owens box was about $500 with storage and for the price it has served well

Just purchased a Jones "WJ" six hole model just waiting for it to be shipped

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.