The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fc/afc- Wood River's Franchise???

Default Fc/afc- Wood River's Franchise???

Anyone have the Fruehling's contact info?
    Also, any info on any of his pups?
    Any litters out there by him?

I know that he is young, and hasn't been bred much, but he's got a SMOKIN' pedigree with an exceptional bitchline!!!

Thanks for any info.
    Last edited by David Maddox; 03-01-2008 at 01:03 PM.

http://www.gooddoginfo.com/gdc/asp/v...sp?DogNo=88744

We bred our FC AFC Citori's accept No Substitute, Brook to Shaq a month ago, and she is expecting to whelp April 4.
    They were both National Finalists, and Shaq has all health clearances that I needed, as does she. Plus he has classic good looks, great temperament and courage. They compete against each other often, and I like what I see in him. His points total speaks for itself.

We have a few spots on the list, if you want to PM me, I would be happy to discuss either dog,
    thanks,
    Lynn Moore
    Last edited by Lynn Moore; 03-01-2008 at 08:20 PM.

I am interested I just got off the phone with Bill shaq's owner.

How many females do you have spoken for?

Rob

Due April 5th, five females and three males on our list.....but not taking deposits yet. We will be soon, as there are a few more people wanting females. Since Shaq just won the Open last weekend, had a lot of calls today. Thank-you for your interest and I want to thank Lainee for doing a beautiful pedigree for me!
    Lynn Moore

Everything I hear about Shaq is that he is just plain awesome!! I have spoken with Bill and Gay mostly through emails over the last couple years. They seem to be just awesome people and have been very generous with their time in answering my questions. His pups are pretty young so far but, I know of one repeat breeding that took place in which I think had two derby list pups out of the first breeding.

I have a friend with a shooter daughter that I am just begging them to breed to Shaq. Don't know know if it will happen or not. I also have a female that if she turns out how I hope she will, she will get bred to Shaq in a couple years.

Over the last couple years Shaq has been one of the top compteting dogs. And this is with him competing against Carbon, Auggie, Chopper and other great dogs.

If you need their contact info I believe I have email addresses and possibly phone numbers for Bill and Gay. Again, they are great people from my experience with them.
    TRAVIS SKEEN

I bred to Shaq last September and the pups are now 4 months old. ALL owners are thrilled with the pups so far. Nice uniform litter.
    Interesting to note that we did the first surgical A.I. with Shaq's semen and his post-thaw count was good and we had 7 pups in the litter with a maiden bitch.
    We plan on repeating the breeding this fall...Shaq is awesome.
    Cheers,
    Marcy

Thanks for all of the pms.

Reason I ask, is that a friend is planning on breeding his Master Hunter bitch this spring. He is considering some big name "proven" sires like Fargo II and Code Blue. She has 2 pups sired by Rudy with Derby points, and one with 3 Master passes at 19 months. He has decided that he wants to go a different direction with this breeding. I also suggested Shaq.

The bitch, Dancin' Dreamer Kate-MH, is sired by FC/AFC Dare to Dream, out of my Master Hunter bitch HRCH-Tanks Alot for the Dance-MH (FC/AFC-Stepper x Super Tanker daughter). She is the littermate to FC-Bayou Teche Tex, and full sibling to FC-Butch's Dream Code Of TCR. Both National Qualifiers. She is CNM-CLEAR/EIC-CLEAR/OFA-GOOD/CERF. I think her pedigree (great bitchline) would be awesome with Shaq!!! She is on gooddoginfo but I can't get it to transfer over for some reason.

Any one have contact info for Shaq? Does he throw any color?

Does he throw any color?

Black, black and more black!

I've just bred my DB's Cracker of Club Mead ("RITZ") bitch to Shaq and the pups should be here the 1st of May. Shaq is a phenomenal dog and I was fortunate to train with Don Remain & Shaq this winter and see that not only is he an exceptional trial dog, he is a wonderful dog to train. My bitch is well-bred and is the winner of a 60+ Qual in very limited trials and I'm very excited about the pups. If anyone has an interest, please feel free to PM me.