RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Neat Idea

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  LavenderLabs 
#1 ·
Hey guys

I know people love to show off there dog. I think it would be cool to add a forum for just that. for example. Tanners sire is FC AFC Rebel With A Cause. So in that forum make rebel the thread and have people but Pictures of there rebel dogs or rebels g-dogs and say what the like and dont like about them. Then for he next thread put Nfc five star General Patton, then have the same thing.

It was just a thought. i think it aould be cool to be able to see pictures and read what people write about different dogs puppies.

Thanks, It was just a thought, I dont want this to turn to a bad post, please forgive me if it does.

#2 ·
I think it's a good idea. There is always a post on here about somebody wanting information on a dog or pictures of a particular dog.

#3 ·
I think it's a good idea. There is always a post on here about somebody wanting information on a dog or pictures of a particular dog.
It's a great idea! It would be so much easier to find info/pictures on whatever dog you happen to be looking for if there was one place to go to rather than having to search through a bunch of threads.

It would also free up the general forum from all the "does anybody have info on xxxxxx dog?" threads that not everyone may be interested in.

Make it happen!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.