#1 ·
This past weekend

Rudy, Charles Bearden's 10 year old male won the Am at North Texas
Mars, Maury Smith's 10 year old male won the Am at Piney Woods
Pinky, Maury's 10 year old female Jammed the Am at Piney Woods
As did Zowie, my 10 year old male

May they and all the other old campaigners have another productive season

#4 ·
Carl Boteze's nine year old Earl won the Am at Shrewsbury and now has AFC in front of his name, plus Brad Bowyer's nine year old Minnie has won two back to back Ams.
Let's hear it for the seniors!

#5 ·
It's always cool to watch those old dogs run. I remember Scanner, who had seen so many set ups, that even as his eyes grew old, he knew where the birds were placed just by experience. And with over 95+ AA points, he definitely had experience.

#6 ·
That's pretty awesome. AFC Northstar's Bittersweet Business, "Abby", owned by my friend Betsy McCracken here in Alaska, won a double header last year at 10 1/2 years old. I like watching the old ones, they might be a little slower, but they just go out and do it. Or in Abby's case, trot out! :D

#7 ·
Congratulations to all! Awesome that they are fit and doing what they love in their senior years!

#8 ·
There was a man with a yellow dog named Boo from Missouri with now 4,295 Championship points in the HRC this weekend who only needs a pass in New Hampshire to have ran and finished a finished test in every state! I believe she was nearing her 12th birthday. They were both weak in the knees, but going like they were 21 again.

He said that the dr told him he needed both knees replaced now, but he wasn't going to until boo stops running.

#16 ·
I just met Andy this year he is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. He would show my two little girls the trick that boo knows with the biscuit on his nose. He would hold it their then flip it up and eat it.

#12 ·
FC Days's End Above The Law "Diesel" earned an Open 3rd this Spring right after his 10th b'day and q'd for last year's National.

Though his face is white, Diesel still runs like a puppy and has seen it all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.