RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Lincoln Trail FT

5K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  kip 
#1 ·
Any news??

#15 ·
I do know that I could not go to the trial this weekend because of an expecting Momma. Diamond had her puppies and we ended up with 5 live wires. I have lived this trial via phone with Jimmie and birth of puppy one by one, all night long starting at 12:00 am this morning. I do know a little "sumpan" though. I have a dog with an FC in front of her name now! China won the Open and qualified her for both the National Am and the National Open. I believe it was worth staying up all night for this!!! I had planned on sleeping this afternoon to catch up on my sleep, however I am not sleepy now.

Placements
1st China
2nd Hines with Cody
3rd Jackie McKay
4th Marth Blank

G
#19 · (Edited)
Diamond had her puppies and we ended up with 5 live wires. I have lived this trial via phone with Jimmie and birth of puppy one by one, all night long starting at 12:00 am this morning. I do know a little "sumpan" though. I have a dog with an FC in front of her name now! China won the Open and qualified her for both the National Am and the National Open.
Congratulations on the very productive weekend! :D:D:D

ps Jake was only entered in the Am, right? ;):p:p

#17 ·
Forgot to tell the funniest part. The last puppy born was born in the backseat of my new truck!! Diamond had trouble having the last one so we took a trip to the vets office and got a shot. The vet said that she would have it within an hour. She had it going down the highway. I had to pull over and help with the birth.

#21 ·
Way to go Jackie McKay and "Player"!!!!!
Last week an open win and this week an open 3rd. You truly deserve it:D Jackie has been involved in field trials for over 35 years; running dogs, judging, and never stops helping new people as they are just getting started in the sport. She truly deserves to have "Player" and all the success that is still yet to come. Keep tearing it up.

#24 ·
I have HUGE congrats to Debbie and Jimmy on China and her new FC title. It could not happen to better people. They are just the best.

What is the word on the AM?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.