RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

why the h##l would anybody vote for Hilary?

7K views 71 replies 37 participants last post by  pafromga 
#1 · (Edited)
she is 20 million dollars in debt for a losing cause. sound familiar? if she is willing to do that for her own selfish reasons, what does that tell us about her personality and leadership? who is going to flip that bill? her? willing to spend someone elses money. that pisses me off.
________
Aromed Buy

#2 ·
Now that's what i'm talkin bout. enough of this namby pamby stuff on here...lets get on down to some red meat.
If Obama is the nominee for the dems, I will have to vote for McCain, But if Hill gets it I won't vote. She is a communist, but I think the Republicans need to learn a lesson. If we elect McCain, then they will believe they can run anybody and we'll swallow it. Screw that, he's a liberal and he WILL raise your taxes and curtail your personal liberty. He said it today with that global warming speech. Obama is so scary I would have to vote for the republican, Hillary however would teach them the lesson they need to learn. Maybe then in 4 years we could get a real conservative candidate.

Thinkin' bout movin to Australia regards,
Terry

#9 ·
seriously....everyday Canada looks more attractive to me. although, taxes are through the roof there. hmmm. at least their govt lets them import diesel land cruisers and other interesting diesel cars. maybe then i could afford to drive to a HT.
Yeah... go to Canada. They WILL confiscate your guns at the border if they are not registered. A prime example of a Liberal government allowed to go wild in a country known for its "great outdoors".

#4 ·
Because they drink the "kool aid ", have you ever watched her spin doctors like Lanny Davis, they think that everything the Clintons did in office was glorious and they have some sort of entitlement to the presidency. There are some that actually believe that with Hilliary in office its like getting Bill for a third term. they also believe that her "experience " come from being in the White House for eight yrs but as Dick Morris says so was the White House chef.:p

#5 ·
... they also believe that her "experience " come from being in the White House for eight yrs but as Dick Morris says so was the White House chef.:p
Is the White House Chef running? That would be great! A working person with great organizational skills and the ability to get things done, with a great cup of coffee on the side.

I just don't get it. There are 300 million people in this country, and these three are the best we could come up with? This is it? Isn't there anyone else? There is something desperately wrong with the political machine in this country that the choices are distilled to Clinton, Obama, McCain and oh yeah, Ralph Nader. :rolleyes:

#6 ·
Like the soldier told Chelsee..............The 3 things I fear most are.....

Osama,

Obama,

and

Yo Momma........

#8 ·
A recent informal poll on the PGA tour of mostly conservatives posed this question :

If a gun were at your head would you vote for Obama or Clinton ?

The response was 18 % Clinton 12 % Obama and 70 % chose to take the bullet:razz:

#10 ·
Senator McCain isn't exactly this conservative's cup of tea either. However, IS the most conservative candidate in the race. He has pleged to appoint more Supreme Court justices like Roberts and Alito. Can you imagine the liberal ding a lings Hillbillery or Osama would appoint? His military background should also be a plus as I do not believe he will cut the military budget for the sake of some of the goofy causes that the others support. I won't be voting for McCain so much as I will be voting against the dumocraps.

#11 ·
I don't feel experienced enough to give 2 cents much on dogs yet, but I have 2 cents here. I would gladly vote for Hillary. Just because she is spending more money running than most of us could only dream of seeing, I bet the other cantidates spent alot too. Maybe she is just a fighter and don't want to give up. In all reality I don't think voting for her is going to be an option. If we remember Bill paid off the national debt while in office, and I am pretty sure that will never happen again in our lifetime. I wonder just how deep in debt our current leader has us. Personally I can't get past the pics I have seen and video clips of Obama with his back turned to the flag as others had their hands respectfully on their hearts. How can we elect a leader that doesn't respect the symbol of the country he is wanting to lead. Mark my words if he gets in there we are gonna be in trouble. As for McCain he may be allright, but with the economy like it is after 8 Republican years I am ready for a change, I just don't like all my choices.

#14 · (Edited)
are you on crack? bill didn't pay OFF our national debt. you think that Bush came into power with a completely clean slate? nope. because the 2 are married does not mean that we should expect to see the same things from hilary. the other candidates did spend a lot of money, but did not go into debt to do so. honestly, who is going to pay back that 20 mil? not her personally. she has done in her campaign exactly what you are making reference to in your post about Bush getting us into trouble.
________
P platform

#12 ·
Personally, I would vote for Clinton before I'd vote for Obama.

#16 ·
Boy, I'd be happy to send a hundred bucks to Hillary if she would stay in the race long enough to really tarnish Obama's chances of winning. McCain wasn't my first choice, but he's my only hope right now.

#17 ·
I think Hillary is positioning herself for 2012 Presidential election. By staying in, she presents herself as a fighter and stays in the limelight of Presidential politics. Then when McCain wins 40 of 50 states and trounces Obama, she can say, "I told you so".

My money is on John McCain getting Gen. Colin Powell to run with him as VP. However, McCain will win big with or wothout Gen. Powell.

#18 ·
Republicans, and Dems, should quit complaining about the 3 candidates we have to choose from. The Republicans had a great candidate in Mike Huckabee and they choose to pass him by for McCain.

Here is what bothers me. Why are the candidates allowed to toss away millions on a campaign? Why not put a cap on them like in professional sports. What a waste of money. That money could be put to better use than the campaign trail of candidates we don't want running our country anyway.

#20 ·
why doesn't anyone look at the other party candidates? no one seems happy with the dems or reps....there are other choices...

Juli

#29 ·
Unfortunately none of those other candidates have a snowballs chance of winning. Voting for a Libertarian is just about the same as voting for a democrat. Just ask Al Gore how that works.

#22 ·
Hilary is a genuis. She has loaned the campaign a bunch of money. So what happens when she loses?

She goes out and continues to raise money. Not only will the campaign pay her back, she will get interest on top of it.

And think about it, she will get to spend the next 4-8 years going around the country telling people how horrible their lives are just because of one guy living in a white house.

#24 ·
An opinion shared by those who stand up for morals and ethics.

How could McCain, Hilary or Obama possibly be a better candidate?
Huckabee had a terrible ethics record, among other failures, as the governor of Arkansas. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy, but touting him as "ethical" misses the mark by a long shot.

#26 ·
What I find amusing is how much attention is paid to the amount of $$$ Hillary has "loaned" her campaign. WTF is that???? Did anyone pay back the millions Mitt Romney put into the bucket? Or how about the bucks spent by Steve Forbes...or even the renowned loser, Mr. Kerry.

The Clintons are constantly telling everyone how ashamed they feel about the millions they have been banking annually, so now they are "LOANING" some of it to HER campaign, with the expectations that her idiot followers will pay it back? Talk about screwing your believers...Bill has no corner on that practice.

UB

#30 ·
Hillary, Obama, McCain?

Death by firing squad, lethal injection, or hanging?

They all stink. I'm voting third party for someone else (except Nader). Obama won't salute the flag, McCain supports the never ending killing of American soldiers in an endless war, and Hillary has first lady Bill. Surely someone else HAS to be a better choice!!!!

#33 ·
Hillary, Obama, McCain?
!!!
well look on the bright side, we could be living in Cuba, China, Venezuela, Iran, or Kenya where we'd have no choice at all.

With an ineffective obstructionist Congress it matters little who is in the White House. Ousting the majority leaders from the House and Senate (Pelosi and Reid) would be a big step in the right direction.

#36 ·
Precisionlabs I do not yet know how to quote so forgive me. I have to take drug tests at work so I just casually use crack on the weekends. As for her going into debt...well I owe money and some of my toys make no sense to some people but nevertheless I owe for them. If you wanna go in debt for whatever who has to agree with it? Bill may not have paid off the complete debt I will have to look into that but the economy was much better off and Mr. Bush came into office and sent out alot of surplus checks that came from somewhere. How ironic he has jacked up the economy so bad now he is sending stimulus checks to try to help out. To be flat honest I am not thrilled with any of our choices. I also think it is crazy to spend what any of them do to try to get a job I can't understand anyone wanting. I am not to hip on talking politics and feel most of them are crooks anyway so I will bow out of this conversation and respect everyones opinion, because it is our right and it didn't come free.

#38 ·
I do humbly stand corrected for something I typed quickly without looking into it. That is how rumors get started you know:) However I still believe this is pretty impressive.

WASHINGTON (CNN) - President Bill Clinton said Monday that the United States would pay off $216 billion in debt this year, bringing to $355 billion the amount of the nation's debt paid down in the three years since the government balanced the budget and began running surpluses.

In a written statement, Clinton said the $216 billion payment represented the largest debt paydown in American history, and he said that the federal government's long-term debt is now $2.4 trillion lower than projected to be when he first took office.

#40 ·
O well, when you get right down to it I believe they are all gonna get us in one way or another, whether now or later. If they just leave my guns and hobbys alone I suppose I will make it. I don't know if I will have Social Security or if I will have to buggy jack some poor Amish fella because I can't afford gas anymore. What we will ALL do is get by the best we can with whichever cantidate gets in and what they do because we can't do much about it anyway. BTW cgoeson I love this........
"Friends help you move, true friends help you move the bodies."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.