The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why the h##l would anybody vote for Hilary?

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

Default why the h##l would anybody vote for Hilary?

she is 20 million dollars in debt for a losing cause. sound familiar? if she is willing to do that for her own selfish reasons, what does that tell us about her personality and leadership? who is going to flip that bill? her? willing to spend someone elses money. that pisses me off.
    ________
    Aromed Buy
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Now that's what i'm talkin bout. enough of this namby pamby stuff on here...lets get on down to some red meat.
    If Obama is the nominee for the dems, I will have to vote for McCain, But if Hill gets it I won't vote. She is a communist, but I think the Republicans need to learn a lesson. If we elect McCain, then they will believe they can run anybody and we'll swallow it. Screw that, he's a liberal and he WILL raise your taxes and curtail your personal liberty. He said it today with that global warming speech. Obama is so scary I would have to vote for the republican, Hillary however would teach them the lesson they need to learn. Maybe then in 4 years we could get a real conservative candidate.

Thinkin' bout movin to Australia regards,
    Terry
    Terry Moseley
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

Senior Member precisionlabradors's Avatar

seriously....everyday Canada looks more attractive to me. although, taxes are through the roof there. hmmm. at least their govt lets them import diesel land cruisers and other interesting diesel cars. maybe then i could afford to drive to a HT.
    ________
    LovelyWendie
    Last edited by precisionlabradors; 04-26-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Because they drink the "kool aid ", have you ever watched her spin doctors like Lanny Davis, they think that everything the Clintons did in office was glorious and they have some sort of entitlement to the presidency. There are some that actually believe that with Hilliary in office its like getting Bill for a third term. they also believe that her "experience " come from being in the White House for eight yrs but as Dick Morris says so was the White House chef.

Quote Originally Posted by bonbonjovi View Post
    ... they also believe that her "experience " come from being in the White House for eight yrs but as Dick Morris says so was the White House chef.
    Is the White House Chef running? That would be great! A working person with great organizational skills and the ability to get things done, with a great cup of coffee on the side.

I just don't get it. There are 300 million people in this country, and these three are the best we could come up with? This is it? Isn't there anyone else? There is something desperately wrong with the political machine in this country that the choices are distilled to Clinton, Obama, McCain and oh yeah, Ralph Nader.

Like the soldier told Chelsee..............The 3 things I fear most are.....

Osama,

Obama,

and

Yo Momma........
    See Yunz later,
    Dan Kotarski
    Cut-N-Shoot Retrievers

BABY STEPS, Baby Steps, baby steps.........Repetition..Consistency..Focus
    TEACH and BUILD! Then BUILD on what ya TEACH!

"Where The Hell Is Bedias, TX?"

Canada? What's wrong, not liberal enough here? Socialized medicine, extreme gun control, etc. That's what the dems are trying to do here.
    Matt McKenzie

It takes as long as it takes. Sometimes longer.

"It is better to own a $50,000 dog and have an old truck and crummy equipment than to own $50,000 worth of new equipment and a crummy dog..." EdA

A recent informal poll on the PGA tour of mostly conservatives posed this question :

If a gun were at your head would you vote for Obama or Clinton ?

The response was 18 % Clinton 12 % Obama and 70 % chose to take the bullet

Quote Originally Posted by precisionlabradors View Post
    seriously....everyday Canada looks more attractive to me. although, taxes are through the roof there. hmmm. at least their govt lets them import diesel land cruisers and other interesting diesel cars. maybe then i could afford to drive to a HT.
    Yeah... go to Canada. They WILL confiscate your guns at the border if they are not registered. A prime example of a Liberal government allowed to go wild in a country known for its "great outdoors".
    Mike Tome
    Duckdog's Fast Autofocus
    GMHRCH-III WR North Star's Deuce of Diamonds

MHR WR Pondview's Bar None 1994-2006

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Senator McCain isn't exactly this conservative's cup of tea either. However, IS the most conservative candidate in the race. He has pleged to appoint more Supreme Court justices like Roberts and Alito. Can you imagine the liberal ding a lings Hillbillery or Osama would appoint? His military background should also be a plus as I do not believe he will cut the military budget for the sake of some of the goofy causes that the others support. I won't be voting for McCain so much as I will be voting against the dumocraps.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!