RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Max 7000

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  John Gassner 
#1 ·
A friend has a couple of Max 7000's just gathering dust. Used less than one season. Pro series (don't know if they have any other?).

Are they reliable? If so, what are they worth? If they are worth anything, I may help him get rid of them.

John

#7 ·
I will try to get pictures up in the next couple of days. I know that they no longer make the 7000. You can do a google search if you would like to see what they look like. They look brand new. Don't know if they are worth much. Any offers will be considered. I'm pretty sure they were run off of a TT controller. No idea what (if anything) to make them work.

John

#9 ·
Truth in advertising Ms. M! Not easy keeping my credibility so uh, high!

I wouldn't want to mislead anyone.

Let's try this again.

For sale; (but my friend likes looking at them gathering dust he just might keep them)

Two almost brand new Pro series Max 7000. Used only on sunny days by a very soft handed Pro for a very short period of time. Garaged their entire life and have never been more than 5 miles from home. Tires still good, no rust, original paint. Must see to fully appreciate. :cool:

Only device deserving of gentleman's superior quality British gundogs (but others might be equally as worthy. Also recommended by the Cat Whisperer and Mike Castelli if he ever decides to train or compete again.

How's that MF?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.