The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GDG Obama GDG

OBAMA UBBER ALLES!!! The Sodak TV stations are lovin' him. Can't watch anything without getting bombarded by his ads on every channel. Just can't see how he can lose.

I especially like his new bumper sticker: OBAMA...only 1/2 Honkey...but ALL Donkey.

Plus, I think the support of the former Senate leader, Tom Dashole, will seal his candidacy. Won't it be fun to see how Dashole is rewarded for his loyalty? At least a cabinet level post for his endorsement.

And I'm sure Ken is pulling for his former Governor to become our Secretary of State. He will really be cheered on by those A-rabs with his diplomatic charisma.

What about sending Al Sharpton as an ambassador...anywhere...along with Jesse Jackson. And Louis Farrakhan must be counting on an ambassadorship to Lebanon, where Jimmy Carter has laid the groundwork for solid relations with Hamas.

These next four years are gonna be so much fun. All your taxes will be going up to increase my medicare and medicaid payments. I'm also looking forward to a hefty increase in my SS payments, or the AARP is gonna hear an earfull from me.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Rush said last week that McGovern wants to see someone lose more states that he(McGovern) did in 72 so he endorsed Osama. I have a feeling the McCain is going to win in a landslide.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post

I have a feeling the McCain is going to win in a landslide.
    I think you are right! I would bet McCain 40 - Osama 10.
    That's 40 states to 10 states.
    Like Democratic Analysis Corvielle said last week, "Only votes Obama is going to get is the black vote and the egghead vote".

Of course, if we are all wrong than I would have to support Ceasar crossing the Rubicon to save the Republic from itself.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Ave Caesar, mourtari te de salutamis!
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Yeah, it's going to be a landslide, and McCain is going to be underneath it...

How'd you like Buffet's endorsement??
    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by spaightlabs View Post
    Yeah, it's going to be a landslide, and McCain is going to be underneath it...

How'd you like Buffet's endorsement??

Ah yes the Oracle of Omaha has suhpoken! He certainly falls into Mr. Bootays category of "eggheads". But I doubt 'spaightlabs' is in that august company...at least I haven't noticed that name among the top ten of richest men in America.

But 'spaightlabs' (can I refer to you as an IT, since I don't know if you are female or male) could still be qualified as an Egghead...especially if IT is a professor at any of those Colorado Colleges or Universities.

BTW, Spaight, ( again I have no clue what that means, but it seems friendlier, and that's what I want you to see me as being) the only people that give a damn about what Warren Buffet has to say, are those in his multi-million dollar Hathaway Fund. Are you one of those members? If so, I'm impressed, but mebbe not in the way I should be.

NOW,...as to your McCain observation....I wouldn't argue with you about that. I just hope for your families sake, you are as well buffeted (pardon the pun) as Warren is from paying taxes, cause all your Democrat politicos are gonna take what you got and then some. HEY!!! Someone has to pay for my exhorbitant lifestyle. OBAMA UBBER ALLES!

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Osama may well get lots of votes from the Peoples Republic of Boulder, the PR of Mass., San Fran and a few other looney liberal enclaves, but I think by election day, the vast majority of American voters will have seen behind the curtain as Dorothy, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow did. All the man can talk about is change, but there is no substance to his talk.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Embarrassing to think he could make it...... My dad shot down by japs in WW 2....to see this happening......shame....

Our leader Chris A must be an Obama supporter, he removed the racism thread or it has vanished from my computer by divine intervention.Chris, may I make a suggestion your highness,just make this a strickly dog subject only forum and make the announcement out front so I (and others) won't be at risk of being struck down from Mt Olympus.