Who will you vote for in November?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 27 14.8%
  • John McCain

Votes: 155 85.2%

Early RTF Election GDG

5K views 37 replies 22 participants last post by  subroc 
#1 ·
Let's see who is our next President if it was just up to RTF members.

#13 ·
Bob,

That's true. However, that's kinda of like saying there is only a little dog poop on your hamburger.

At this point, the only way I could vote for McCain is to vote against Obama. I've never voted against someone by voting for someone else I don't support. We'll see how the compaign goes.

Tom

#11 ·
If Obama has 20% of the vote on this forum full of gun owning, animal killing, beer drinking good ol boys and gals...... what does that say about McCain's chances with the rest of America. That 20% really suprises me, maybe its just too early in the poll for any indication.

SM

Well Shayne, other than those of us GOB’s that surf the web at work, I would guess that there are a fair number of democrats that do nothing more than sit at home all day waiting for wealth redistribution from the government to arrive and have reared their ugly heads to cast their vote for Hussein Obama simply becasue they have nothing productive to do;-)

#12 ·
Couldn't resist this temptation. Heh heh heh heh

UB

A teacher in Elmira , New York asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Obama fans.
Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, All the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.
Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not an Obama fan."
The teacher asked, "Why aren't you an Obama fan?"
Johnny said, "Because I'm a Republican."
The teacher asked him why he's a Republican.
Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican,
so I'm a Republican."

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked,
"If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, What would that make you?"
With a big smile, Little Johnny replied,
"That would make me an Obama fan."

#16 ·
very true, don't throw your vote away.

#18 ·
Steve, do you think 10% is a reasonable figure? With all the entitlements that A dem pres and dem controlled congress can dream up in the way of increased welfare and other freebies for the indolent 10% is probably a lowball figure. If they really jack up the welfare state I would expect lots more illegals to migrate here and get in on the handouts as well.

#21 ·
Darn right someone needs to pay for all the red ink. I propose an end to all foreign aid, except to our friends overseas, the Brits, Israelis and a few others. W wants to spend billions to feed folks overseas, not on my dime, as most of that money goes either people who hate us anyhow or to crooked governments, eg Burma's military junta. Next off we make a routine drug screening mandatory for all recipients of welfare food stamps and etc, and find a way to boot folks off of freebies after when they have more than one illegitimate kid. We also need to stop all freebies for illegals.

#23 ·
If the Dumbocrats get that terroist ellected some how I say we all take our guns go to Texas and sucede from the union that is the only way we will get to keep the guns as well as the right to hunt, or keep our beloved hunting parteners with out having to spay and nuder them. Just my two cents. I cant spell and I cant get the spell check to work so forgive me.\

:rolleyes:

#27 ·
I don't know if any of you watch the "Mind of Mencia" on Comedy Central but he said something the other nite that really rings true. With all the crying about the state of the economy and domestic problems here we don't have anything to b***h about until Mexicans QUIT coming here. If they suddenly decide things are better south of the Rio Grande then they are in the USA, our nation is in real trouble.

#38 ·
I am thinking of writing in Joe Arpaio!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.