RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

good news about a "grand" pup......

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Kevin Eskam 
#1 ·
Just got an email about one of my "grand" pups. TWO started passes at FIRST HT in Cheyenne. Congrats to Kevin & Barbara on Allie's passes. Allie was the youngest dog entered. Those are some purty ribbons.........:):)

#2 ·
bump bump bump

#5 · (Edited)
Thank you Otey! I had a great day on saturday! Rosco HR title, Satin HR title, Star SHR Title, Chelsea HR pass, Jake HR Pass, Allie SHR pass!! It was a fun weekend! Allie is a very smart dog, on marks out to 150 yards she marks great with either pinning the mark or very small hunts! Must be the LM in her!! Kevin

#6 ·
Ive been meaning to post sumpin about Kevin!!

I met him for the first time at a AKC test a couple weeks ago!

Great Guy,, and has a herd of about 6 dogs I think.

He did a great job at the Cheyenne test, passing many dogs in the seasoned test! Not a gimmie test either by any stretch of the imagination!

Way to go Keven!!

Gooser

#7 ·
Moosegooser........Glad to hear good stuff. Kevin I believe that that marking comes from her Sire. I have run marks out to 600 yards...........:):) And Blinds too..........:):)

#8 ·
Thats even better! She doesnt do alot of fading even in the wind she may fade a couple feet on a mark! I am going to move her out after FF and challenge her and see what she can do at longer ranges! If I can get her out to 400 by next spring we are headed for some derbys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.