RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

National Am - Who's Going To Be There?

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Margo Ellis 
#1 ·
Well since the running order is up, we all know who is running dogs. And we know that Vickie Lamb is going to be the RTF Official Blogger:D. But it takes alot of workers to put on a National, so who's going to be there working and on what committee?

I'm going to be there Saturday-Monday, then Friday and Saturday working on the Hostess Committee.

See you all in Stowe!!:D

Andy

#2 ·
I plan on being there a lot, but am only working (for now) one shift on the traffic committee.
Can't beliee that something this big is only 40 minutes away!

M

#4 ·
I'm going to be there Saturday-Monday, then Friday and Saturday working on the Hostess Committee.

See you all in Stowe!!:D

Andy
Soooooooo.......... any chance there will be an apron involved in the hostess duties?

Betty Crocker regards

Bubba

#6 ·
Since Howard and BAM aren't going, neither am I. :(

Looking forward to hearing your experiences working at and watching the National Am!!

#13 ·
#8 ·
I am Co-Chair of the Grounds Committee and will be there for most, if not all, of the set-up week and most of the week of competition. The grounds are in great condition and the judges are setting up some challenging tests. Hot as hades today but a strong storm blew in around 4:00 this afternoon and it should be cooler tomorrow.

See you all there.

#19 ·
Just going to watch some on Sunday, just getting home from vacation and my time off is limited.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.