RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

FOWL DAWGS DVD Series Raffle-style Draw

11K views 196 replies 186 participants last post by  Jodie 
#1 ·
My apologies to Rick Stawski for not getting another Fowl Dawgs promotion up earlier.

This draw is for a complimentary set of Rick Stawski's FOWL DAWGS dvd series.

As Vickie Lamb and some other friends can attest to, I've been trying to come up with good trivia questions that can not be readily found with a google search! I've not had much luck coming up with anything rock-solid.

We're going back to a good old-fashioned raffle-style drawing for this set.

In order to be eligible, please post a reply to this thread, ask :cool: that you be in the draw, and you're in!

Thanks! Chris

#6 ·
Joe, we think and talk of you and your family often. The draw is for a complimentary set of Rick's DVD's. Frankly, you've seen and read of most of this stuff before. Happy Fathers' Day to you too!

What's different? Rick's series was done with the full intent of showing actual dogs at that level of training. Rick's student dogs are not "graduates" of that step, showing how a more polished dog does that step.

You see lots of repetitions, with good, calm examples of how to work through it when the dog inevitably does not do it perfectly.

It is a progression quite similar to that flow-charted in some of the other excellent programs out there, but with Rick's unique style as the narrator and trainer.

Chris

#20 ·
Thanks, Happy Fathers Day and count me in as well.

My Fathers Day present is tickets to the Yankees vs. Astros.

GO ASTROS

#21 ·
Please enter me -- Maxx can tell you first hand that I need all the help I can get!!!!!

#24 ·
PLEASE, PLEASE ,PLEASE,

Let me in!!!!!

I REALLY need all the help I can get!!

Really workin hard to get those AFL, NFL, CFL ,desginations in front of my dogs name!!

Then I.m gonna take her and Kick Aycocks dogs ARSE!!!:p

Gooser

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.