The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Politicians dont get it !!! GDGDGDGDGDG

Default Politicians dont get it !!! GDGDGDGDGDG

These guys dont get it and dont care to. Fighting global hunger my *@#

Maybe missing a few meals may get them in focus. Hope they all flew in jets and will later discuss global warming. Sheeeesh.

Read the following story:

Gordon Brown and his fellow world leaders have sparked outrage after it was disclosed they enjoyed a six-course lunch followed by an eight-course dinner at the G8 summit where the global food crisis tops the agenda.

The Prime Minister was served 24 different dishes during his first day at the summit just hours after urging the world to reduce the "unnecessary demand" for food and calling on British families to cut back on their wasteful use of food.

---cut---

The dinner consisted of 18 dishes in eight courses including caviar, smoked salmon, Kyoto beef and a "G8 fantasy dessert".
    The banquet was accompanied by five different wines from around the world including champagne, a French Bourgogne and sake.

The dinner came just hours after a "working lunch" consisting of six courses including white asparagus and truffle soup, crab and a supreme of chicken.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

If politicians had to do what normal people do daily they would probably make sure the funds were available to solve everyday problems. They are the last people I want to FIX anything.
    Last edited by Marvin S; 07-09-2008 at 07:51 AM.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

I have no proplem with them enjoying a fine meal.

There is nothing wrong with a fine meal unless your speaking at a Fighting Global Hunger Conference

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    If politicians had to do what normal people do daily they would probably make sure the funds were available to solve everyday problems. They are the last people I want to FIX anything.
    That is why they need to reduce taxes, and let private industry thrive. Private enterprise will fix many problems when it is profitable to do so. Taxes hinder the profitability to do anything just as wars do in third world countries because of crooked politicians.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.