The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Master National Merchandise

Default Master National Merchandise

I'm wondering what items some of you might be interested in seeing from the HOST club of the Master National this year? OR

Are you planning on just purchasing items from the MN Club and not from the host club?

Just curious what people's preferences are, if any, and what we should/could have on hand.

Thanks,
    Michele

Kristie Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by The Wojo's View Post
    I'm wondering what items some of you might be interested in seeing from the HOST club of the Master National this year? OR

Are you planning on just purchasing items from the MN Club and not from the host club?

Just curious what people's preferences are, if any, and what we should/could have on hand.

Thanks,
    Michele
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wojo's View Post

Thanks,
    Michele
    Have you been to a master national before??? LOL... EVERYTHING SELLS! And usually within a day or two. haha

T-shirts and hats FOR SURE. I will always buy at least a t-shirt from each.

Palestine had handlers jackets that were really nice. I would have bought one if I needed one... One of my clients did. I really like it.

I think decals are cool... And cheap. Lots of good places to buy online at good deals. I would buy a few, put on my truck, etc.

Umbrellas are always a good idea because we all use them for not only the rain, but the sun and as something to hide with sometimes.

I think it might be fun to get something for the dogs, like bandanas or something silly... But that's me. I'm corny like that.

On that note, make sure they don't forget to buy the "year" plastic adhesive things that go with the circle plastic adhesive things... The yellow with blue writing that we get each year. I know/think the MN is now responsible for their own merchandising... Make sure you remind someone!

I'm not going to be there, wish I was...

-K

Quote Originally Posted by Kristie Wilder View Post
    On that note, make sure they don't forget to buy the "year" plastic adhesive things that go with the circle plastic adhesive things... The yellow with blue writing that we get each year.
    Huh?

FOM
    "You can't eat a pig whole, but you can eat a whole pig." - Joe S.

Proudly Owned By:
    MHR HR Flash Of Mischief SH CD CGC - Flash (10/15/98 - 10/8/12)
    Lightning Fast Quack Attacker*** - Bullet
    Gotta Heart Of A Warrior - Ranger (12/26/07 - 8/10/2010)
    SML's Gettin' Sexy With It*** - Tango
    FOM's Raising a Ruckus in the Rockies - Riot

Have extra test catalogs that observers can buy and watch the event. Never enough items to buy. Handler jacket and sweatshirts great.
    Torgslabs
    www.Torgslabs.com
    4XGMPR HRCH (GRHRCH pass)HRK ROOSTER SMASHER, MH, QAA
    STONEY BURKE, MH, QAA
    ERIK THE RED, MH
    HUNTING MEMORIES, SH "TANNER"

Kristie Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by FOM View Post
    Huh?

FOM
    LOL, hard to describe. Thankfully I have a picture!!! The disk on the top left is the MN logo. Then the little strips you can see on the top right... They have the two letter state and the year... so 2003 GA, 2004 WI, 2005 TX.... and so on. You collect them and put them with your disk. Some people have them on license plates. Other people on their truck like me:

Those "stickers" are sold by the MN so the hosting club is not able to sell them...
    When it quits being fun...we retire!

Nancy Neipert with
    Skeeter, my avatar (Deepwoods Off and Fly'n High, MH, MNH, MN09,10, 11.
    Gypsy (Windigo Deja Voodoo Gypsy Pearl, D List, QAA, MH) MN10 & to MD11
    Mary (Stellars Proud Mary) first Lean Mac dog
    Ted (Deepwoods Spirit of the Wild), now the baby & Suzie's grandson...
    Suzie (Watermarks Slough Foot Sue, MH, 2000-2011 - Farewell dear companion)

Oh Kristie....you'll be missed at the National for sure....I am not sure if I am going either...no dog...*sigh*..but I might be taking a friend's, not sure yet....

Anyway....fleece vests, fleece jackets....and like Kristie said...handler's jackets are always nice..dog people seem to buy anything and everything that is on the table.....but surely you must have T-shirts....everyone buys them...Sue Shaw
    Great Achievement always takes a toll on those who have the courage to make the journey.......

Kristie Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by SueLab View Post
    Those "stickers" are sold by the MN so the hosting club is not able to sell them...
    I know, I was just reminding her to remind them...

Kristie Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Oh Kristie....you'll be missed at the National for sure....I am not sure if I am going either...no dog...*sigh*..but I might be taking a friend's, not sure yet....

Anyway....fleece vests, fleece jackets....and like Kristie said...handler's jackets are always nice..dog people seem to buy anything and everything that is on the table.....but surely you must have T-shirts....everyone buys them...Sue Shaw
    Shoot, if you have time to qualify and want some of my girls, I'd love for them to go... If I had thought about it sooner, I would have farmed them out to handlers looking for more dogs to run... ugh

I'll miss seeing everyone... Hopefully next year...

-K

Kristie, darn, that would have been perfect...I would absolutely loved qualifying them for you and taken them.....keep that in mind for next year....(if you are not able to make it)...Sue
    Great Achievement always takes a toll on those who have the courage to make the journey.......