RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Freudian slip???? GDG

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Raymond Little 
#1 ·
Campaign buttons show Obama with Larry Craig
Posted: 04:55 PM ET

From CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney
An image of the mistaken button, courtesy of CNN affiliate KPVI.

(CNN) – Barack Obama likes to stress his willingness to work across party lines, but Republican Sen. Larry Craig probably isn't the Illinois senator's top choice when it comes to showcasing his bipartisan credentials.
But campaign buttons mistakenly featuring those two politicians surfaced over the weekend under the Obama campaign's motto "Change You Can Believe In," according to CNN Idaho affiliate KPVI.
The buttons, created by an Ohio-based company called Tigereye Design, was supposed to feature Obama alongside the Democratic Senate candidate in Idaho, Larry LaRocco. A retired editor for the Lewiston Tribune noticed the mistaken buttons and printed them in Sunday's edition.
LaRocco's campaign says the buttons weren't ordered by them, but rather a commercial firm that sells campaign memorabilia.
Craig, who was arrested last year for allegedly soliciting sex in an airport men's room, is not running for reelection.

Collect the whole set regards

Bubba

See less See more
#2 ·
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzf049rgMI

As a fund raiser for schools or something in Kellogg, Id., you could make a donation and have your name written on a picket for the picket fence.

Recently, the fence was torn down. A bar in town salvaged the Larry Craig picket. They remodeled the bathroom and put the Larry Craig picket on the post between the stalls. I haven't seen it yet but, I hear it is pretty funny.

Paul G.

#3 ·
I know there is a joke here somewhere...you know getting bent over by obama, or
Larry sucks and so does obama......

#5 ·
Wow great answer so explain Bush economy to me and explain my losses.

Bush Economy rescued us from the Clinton Recession and took us out of the severe hit 9/11 put on the economy. It was rolling along nicely until 2006 when the Democrats took control of Congress. They pledged to do something about energy prices, they doubled them and sent the economy into a tailspin.

If you lost money you should invest wiser for the long term.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.