RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Go Team Usa!!!!!!!!!!! gdg

847 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Richard Finch 
#1 ·
Let me be the first to say....GO USA.....lets show the rest of the world that we still got it!!!!!!!!!! is OLYMPIC time baby!!!!!!!!

lets all take a moment to support our athletes......and as a side note lets not forget our other brothers and sisters abroad..and continue to support our TROOPS!!!!!!!!!

my god bless them both and bless our great nation!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA...USA....USA......USA

NCA

#3 ·
I agree, Kristi, what a spectacular opening ceremony.
USA has many wonderful athletes, and how proud we should be.
Great to see the President and his wife supporting them.
Only to be saddened this morning by reports of American family stabbed, killing one. I pray this to be an isolated incident.

#4 ·
I watched olympic boxing early this morning. After watching a lot of MMA last year it's hard to watch boxing, especially olympic. Get rid of those puffy gloves!

Also watched some badminton which was actually fun to watch since an American was playing. They were also showing some horse competition...yawn.

China really wants to win the medal count at these Olympic games. I hope they don't.

USA v China in basketball today. Jason Kidd calls it a game 7 times 7 and the worldwide viewership should be unbelievable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.