RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

EIC Results - Feel free to post RESULTS here!

406K views 600 replies 431 participants last post by  Shipley91 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So, it is now a commercially available test!

http://www.vdl.umn.edu/services-and-fees/canine-neuromuscular/canine-exercised-induced-collapse-eic/index.htm

Please feel free to post your EIC results under this sticky heading.

Please also be sure of any information you post as fact about genetic science. It may not be readily evident, but I do get contacted behind the scenes by concerned parties. The concern is valid and centers around misinformation getting posted on widely-read threads, which then becomes generally accepted as fact. Sometimes it is no big deal. Other times, it really can mis-serve the purpose of the board by propogating misinformation. So please, if you are going to cite statistics, factual scientific genetic info, etc. please have some science or valid reference to back it up.

In short, as always, please be accountable for the information you post on RTF. Please also remember that the EIC test just came out as commercially available. Be considerate to others in the manner in which you present your results, please.

Also, I want to clarify that I have not at all had issue with any of the folks at the Univ. of MN. It has been a while, but I have spoken with some of the folks there, long ago when the test was under development. They have NEVER contacted me with any issue about some of the misinformation that folks have posted on RTF. I'm not saying that they never will, but so far, they have not. Nonetheless, please be mindful that the paragraph in bold is followed. Thanks!

Thanks! Chris

(My apologies to Mark Sehon. I tried to merge his results into this thread and I botched it all up! So I have tried to restore his results thread to its original condition.)

See less See more
#525 ·
Ramblin Man’s Blonde Bombshell

EIC CLEAR
LR-EIC1644/65F-VPI

(2X NAFC FC AFC Candlewood’s Ramblin Man X Bubba’s Creed)

#538 · (Edited)
HRCH River Bottoms Riparian Backwater...."Timber"
EIC Clear (U of MN)
CNM Clear (Alfort)

#539 · (Edited)
HR River Bottoms Happy Hour...."Molly"
EIC Clear (U of MN)
CNM Clear (Alfort)

#540 ·
Trumarc's Thrilla in Manilla CNM/EIC clear/clear D12-018339

#546 ·
Kerrybrook's Trollady Hero With Fire - Hogan (Kerrybrook's Lord Byron x Kerrybrook's Hollis) EIC Clear #D12-038587

#547 ·
Arcadia's Senor Jefe,QAA, CNM carrier, EIC clear, Arcadia's If Didi Can't Kill it, its immortal EIC Clear, CNM Clear, Bayou Magics Rouxster Bleu, QAA, EIC Clear, CNM Clear

#549 ·
Jolor's One to Hold Onto "Keeper", dob: 6/2/2012, Eic Cleared by Dews, CNM Cleared by Parentage, Eyes Cleared 2012

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.