RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

EIC Results - Feel free to post RESULTS here!

406K views 600 replies 431 participants last post by  Shipley91 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So, it is now a commercially available test!

http://www.vdl.umn.edu/services-and-fees/canine-neuromuscular/canine-exercised-induced-collapse-eic/index.htm

Please feel free to post your EIC results under this sticky heading.

Please also be sure of any information you post as fact about genetic science. It may not be readily evident, but I do get contacted behind the scenes by concerned parties. The concern is valid and centers around misinformation getting posted on widely-read threads, which then becomes generally accepted as fact. Sometimes it is no big deal. Other times, it really can mis-serve the purpose of the board by propogating misinformation. So please, if you are going to cite statistics, factual scientific genetic info, etc. please have some science or valid reference to back it up.

In short, as always, please be accountable for the information you post on RTF. Please also remember that the EIC test just came out as commercially available. Be considerate to others in the manner in which you present your results, please.

Also, I want to clarify that I have not at all had issue with any of the folks at the Univ. of MN. It has been a while, but I have spoken with some of the folks there, long ago when the test was under development. They have NEVER contacted me with any issue about some of the misinformation that folks have posted on RTF. I'm not saying that they never will, but so far, they have not. Nonetheless, please be mindful that the paragraph in bold is followed. Thanks!

Thanks! Chris

(My apologies to Mark Sehon. I tried to merge his results into this thread and I botched it all up! So I have tried to restore his results thread to its original condition.)

See less See more
#133 ·
Fargo's Gulf Coast Jack-Son Is EIC clear.
Hips excellent
Elbows Normal
All age wins and placements.
Two time SRS winner.

Bring on the girls!!

Sorry about the ad.

Fargo II
Vista's High Bagheera

#135 ·
Cedarbrook Sureshot Atlas SH
(FC AFC High Tech CEO x AFC Sureshot's Little Party Girl)
D.O.B. 2-14-2006
CNM and EIC Clear
Tri-Factored
OFA Pending (should have results any day)

SH title October 08
1 Master pass in October 08

(Pic in avatar)

Travis

#138 ·
MHR WR North Star's Deuce of Diamonds
(FC Candlewood's Meet Joe Black x MHR North Star's Crown Jewel)

EIC: CLEAR
OFA Hips: Excellent
Elbows: Normal
CERF: 2008
CMN: CLEAR

#139 ·
MHR WR North Star's Deuce of Diamonds
(FC Candlewood's Meet Joe Black x MHR North Star's Crown Jewel)

EIC: CLEAR
OFA Hips: Excellent
Elbows: Normal
CERF: 2008
CMN: CLEAR
Wow! I have a littermate out in the truck awaiting my lunch break. I've not done a single clearance or test on him yet. This is reassuring.

I love this litter! Cool dog!

Chris

#140 ·
HRCH UH Lucy's Lefty Dakota Thunder (GRHRCH SRSC Boomer MH x GRHRCH Lucy)
HR Ben's Singleshot Smokes 'em All (GRHRHCH Gentle Ben MH x TMT Coopers Penny)
SHR Dakota's High Voltage (HRCH Dakota's Pepper MH x Loan Oaks Lucy)
SDK's Two Dollar Pistol (HRCH UH Atchafalya's Big Boy Roux x HRCH Ebonstars Dot the Sky)

All EIC & CNM Clear

FWIW - couple observations
1st dog is a Boomer pup - he's got a LOT of dogs on the ground
2nd dog is a Ben pup - (see #1 ;-)
Last pup is out of a Lean Mac bitch

We are thrilled..!!!!

SMO

#145 ·
Fortune Cookie DOB 03/24/2002 AKC SN906164/03 BLK Female
Sire: FC-Pike Of Castlebay
Dam: Sprigg Of Acacia

EIC CLEAR!!!

Full Litter Mate To: AFC-Tanks But No Tanks, Miss Effie Hess (2 Qual Wins, All Age Jams)
Cookie has Qual 1st, 2nd, 3rd and RES Jam Placements as well as one Senior Leg in AKC Hunt Test.

Owner: M. Katie Gutermuth

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.