RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

EIC Results - Feel free to post RESULTS here!

406K views 600 replies 431 participants last post by  Shipley91 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So, it is now a commercially available test!

http://www.vdl.umn.edu/services-and-fees/canine-neuromuscular/canine-exercised-induced-collapse-eic/index.htm

Please feel free to post your EIC results under this sticky heading.

Please also be sure of any information you post as fact about genetic science. It may not be readily evident, but I do get contacted behind the scenes by concerned parties. The concern is valid and centers around misinformation getting posted on widely-read threads, which then becomes generally accepted as fact. Sometimes it is no big deal. Other times, it really can mis-serve the purpose of the board by propogating misinformation. So please, if you are going to cite statistics, factual scientific genetic info, etc. please have some science or valid reference to back it up.

In short, as always, please be accountable for the information you post on RTF. Please also remember that the EIC test just came out as commercially available. Be considerate to others in the manner in which you present your results, please.

Also, I want to clarify that I have not at all had issue with any of the folks at the Univ. of MN. It has been a while, but I have spoken with some of the folks there, long ago when the test was under development. They have NEVER contacted me with any issue about some of the misinformation that folks have posted on RTF. I'm not saying that they never will, but so far, they have not. Nonetheless, please be mindful that the paragraph in bold is followed. Thanks!

Thanks! Chris

(My apologies to Mark Sehon. I tried to merge his results into this thread and I botched it all up! So I have tried to restore his results thread to its original condition.)

See less See more
#154 · (Edited)
Got the rest back, boy that was Quick! Here they are:

BETA ***** O'SULLIVAN STEWART (Porter Otter Mclaughin, a Westwinds Double Bid son X Tahoe's Alaskan Princess, a Tahoe Mac daughter) "CARRIER" D08-060062 She was previously bred to our "Moose" for a clear/carrier litter last year.

FIREHOUSELABS ANNIE ANNIE U OK? "OKEY"
(Firehouselabs Brick Firehouse, a littermate to our Siren X Annie's Red Oakley Pts, a kellogg and Helm's Pt Doctor daughter) "CARRIER" D08-060066 She is a niece to our Siren who is CLEAR.

FIREHOUSELABS TANKER TRUCK "MOOSE"
(Tenesseewalker's Maximillion, show/bench lines X Reggie's Lady Maggie, Barracuda Blue and Pachanga Magnum Force lines) "CLEAR" D08-060060 He has produced four litters.

FIREHOUSELABS SMOKE AND RUBBLE "SMOKE" (Wingshot Stony Point Boulder, a Barracuda Blue son X Firesides Summer Breeze, a Top Gun Abel Oakley daughter) "CLEAR" D08-060064 This is the one that I was worried about since her sire is a strongly suspected carrier (his owner is my trainer).

AL'S WINGING IT IN PARADISE "AL" (Kelloggs Onyx Paradise X Sadie Brooks, both strong Kellogg and Wingtip lines) "CLEAR" D08-060061 He has produced one litter with Siren for an all clear litter.

GATOR PTS REMEMBER NINE ELEVEN "TEARS" (Gator Pts Magnum Gentle Ben X Gator Points Patootie) "CLEAR" D08-060063

DOUBLE D'S FLASHY FERGIE "FERGIE" (Toby T Copperpot X Ava's White Oleander, both bench bred) "CLEAR" D08-060065

Siren's info is in a previous post, she is CLEAR as well.

One more to go, we haven't received the registration papers yet on the new pup, once we do his will be sent in.
Running total so far: 6 CLEARS, 2 CARRIERS not bad!!!!:p

#158 ·
Flatlands Sledgehammer QAA EIC CLEAR
(FTCH Carronade's HammerTime MH X Basic's Honest Holly Hooker MH QAA)

Hips OFA EX, Elbows OVC Clear, CNM Clear, CERF Normal

Flatlands Locked N Loaded QAA EIC CLEAR
(FC AFC Skybusters Rapid Fire X Flatlands Frisky Business QAA)

CNM Clear, CERF Normal, Hips & Elbows will be done when he's 2 yrs old

#163 ·
HRCH Deep Run Misty On The River, MH

(GMHR Deep Run After Six, MH, WCX X MHR-WR Deep Run Charisma, SH)

EIC: Clear (D08-063566)
CNM: Clear (LR-CNM08-1224-F-PIV)
Eye Cerf: Clear
Pinn Hip: .32/.32
OFA Hips: Pending
OFA Elbows: Pending

Bill Brooks

#164 · (Edited)
Bashakills Big Booming Gun SH - CLEAR EIC D08 - 063857 CLEAR CNM LR-CNM08-1255-M-PIV EYE CERF - CLEAR

Bashakills Swashbuckler JH - CLEAR EIC D08 - 063859 CLEAR CNM LR-CNM08-1257-M-PIV EYE CERF - CLEAR

Bashakills Full Moon Rising JH - CLEAR EIC D08 - 063858 CLEAR CNM LR-CNMO8-1256-F-PIV EYE CERF - CLEAR

#168 ·
Intl CH WindyCanyon's Northern Spy CDX RA JH NA NAJ CC
(GMHR Am/Mex/Intl CH Cook's Midnight Bandit MH TT X WindyCanyon's Ima Pink Lady CDX SH OA OAJ CC)
EIC- Clear
CNM- Clear
PRA/Optigen- Clear
HIPS-Good
ELBOWS-Normal
HEART- Normal
CERF-annual since 7 wks, Normal

Ditto on all of the above for the sire of her 3.5 week old litter,
Intl CH Merganser's Hi-Rollin Hudson CD MH CC
(QAA Merganser's Classic Matlock x Merganser's Yahoo)
Owner: Liz Gibson

#170 ·
Deepwoods Off and Fly'n High, MH ; CHIC #54320; EIC & CNM Clear

#172 · (Edited)
Rianne's 2nd Chance Hurricane Rebel

EIC - Clear
CNM - Clear
CERF - Normal

Sire - AFC-CFC-CAFC-GMPR-MHR Jazztime Last Chance v Pekisko
Dam - CPR SHR Shadow Mtn's Hurricane Tess JH

#173 ·
Windyridge Labradors EIC Results !!!!!!!!

Windyridge's Kentucky Jade - EIC - Clear
(JADE)

Rockerin Pasta Capellini - EIC - Clear
(Cappy)

Fowl Weather-Ragtime Rumpshaker - EIC - Clear
(Bootie)

Windyridge's Big Bad Bubba - EIC - Clear By Parentage
(BUBBA)

#174 ·
Ragin Eye Of The Storm*** (Cane)(4 AA pts. in 4 trials at 2) EIC-Carrier CNM-Pending (his dam is clear)
2XNAFC-FC-2XCNAFC Ebonstar Lean Mac X Peakebrook's Apparition*** (AA pts.)

The Springwaters Ragin Storm(Stormy) EIC-Carrier CNM-Clear By Parentage(Test still done pending #)
CFC-CAFC Jaybar's Picture Perfect (2X CNAFC Finalist) X CFC Bluenorth's Nubile Tessie (3X CNFC Finalist out of Lean Mac)

#175 · (Edited)
Ceader Swamp's Mac Millett (Spur MH*** x Maggie MH) EIC Clear, CNM Carrier

High Tess JH, (FC/AFC Gates x Li'l Bit MH) EIC & CNM Clear

CBK Katie Bar the Gates (FC/AFC Gates x Sassy) CNM Clear, EIC Carrier

Ellie's Camden Rain EIC Clear

RC Buckshot of Seven Hickories MH (Dan MH*** x Ann MH)
EIC Carrier
CNM Clear

One more to test, regroup and go from there.
Alison

#176 · (Edited)
Troublesome Backwaters Delta
(HRCH Backwater's Rowdy Surprise MH x Trizie's Troublesome Twos)
EIC Clear
CNM Clear

Fowl Mouth's Crazy Train
(FC-AFC My Name Is Bocephus x HRCH Shandon's Black Label MH)

EIC Carrier
CNM Clear

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.