The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You Tube SNL Sarah/Hillary (GDG)

Default You Tube SNL Sarah/Hillary (GDG)

Putting any party sensitivity aside this is friggin hillarious and a great Sarah impression, ROFLMAOx10!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZZLS16wHys
    ________
    DIGITAL VAPORITE HERB HERBAL VAPORIZER
    Last edited by Peake; 03-25-2011 at 05:43 PM.

yup I watched it last night, those girls both nailed it! And the script! Just great! Especially the rant by Hill' about how it should have been her. Sara asking the photo shopping and MILF calling to stop. Hey! we have done that here haven't we? Best line "Boner Shrinker!!" OMG just great. Then I changed the channel as it seemed Phelps was falling on his face in his monologue with William Shatner. But those two comedians..... They nailed it!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Whats MILF? (not a consumer of mainstream pop culture). But I did think the video was funny!
    Carol,
    Owned and handled by Cruisin' with Indiana Jones, JH
    Alternate Handler: Westwind Buffalo Soldier
    Apprentice Handler: Snake River Medicine Man, JH
    http://newhoperetrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    Whats MILF? (not a consumer of mainstream pop culture). But I did think the video was funny!
    Google it. It's not from the pop culture but another seamier one. It's definitely not someting you'd say, or even talk about in polite company.
    Jo Ann
    Connecticut

MILF=Mother I'd like to ****.
    Nancy P

"We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made." M.Facklam

Kristie Wilder

ADULT ONLY CONTENT WARNING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
    oh, you may not want to know....

Mom I'd Like to F---....

and I had to look up what Hillary said they called her bc I didn't know that one... And it means that basically she makes men unexcited for lack of a better term...

YouTube has taken the video down due to a copyright claim by NBC.
    Jo Ann
    Connecticut

Quote Originally Posted by Jo Ann Reynolds View Post
    Google it. It's not from the pop culture but another seamier one. It's definitely not someting you'd say, or even talk about in polite company.
    I think that depends on the company in question. RTF is a group of folk at the tailgate of a truck right? Well if the group in question is only a few fellow's and say... who is a good example..... Kristie Brinkley walks past. You may well hear it used And in the sprit of correct terminology, with Gov. Palin's daughter with child she is about to pass regular MILF status and get her "G"!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

It's still up at:

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....day-night.html

Their poll on Palin vs Fey is running 87% for Fey

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I think that depends on the company in question. RTF is a group of folk at the tailgate of a truck right? Well if the group in question is only a few fellow's and say... who is a good example..... Kristie Brinkley walks past. You may well hear it used And in the sprit of correct terminology, with Gov. Palin's daughter with child she is about to pass regular MILF status and get her "G"!
    I don't think hanging around the tailgate of a truck equates to crude language or that you are correct in your assumption that RTF folk think this is okay, or to try imply that they'd agree with you. Certainly I'd agree that there are some here that will.

As I recall, I did say polite company. See no reason why/how RTF folk should be catergorized either way as polite or not, although I hope the latter and not the former.
    I know a lot of people on this list and I would be very surprised and disappointed if they felt it was appropriate to "classify" a woman in this fashion, whether or not they were standing around the back of a truck. Pretty disrespectful, if you ask me. Not only that I know a lot of other people in this sport who don't hang out on this list and they wouldn't speak that way, either.

I was speaking from my standards. Certainly seems yours are different. I'm not a prude, but there's a time and a place. Just like with retriever training, let your standard slip in one place and before you know it you're sliding down the road to perdition.

Respectfully yours,
    Jo Ann
    Connecticut