The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Jefferson's effect on the upcoming election (GDG)

Default Thomas Jefferson's effect on the upcoming election (GDG)

When the Continental Congress chose not to deal with the issue of slavery in the formation of this country, we started down a long and painful road that still exists today, whether we want to believe it or not.

That reality may impact the upcoming election....http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26803840

Don't shoot the messenger regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Interesting article.

I've always felt that the polls are not reflective of the way people will actually vote in the privacy of the voting booth.

And, just as white racist will not vote for Obama because he is black, black racist will not vote for McCain because he is white.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    Interesting article.

I've always felt that the polls are not reflective of the way people will actually vote in the privacy of the voting booth.

And, just as white racist will not vote for Obama because he is black, black racist will not vote for McCain because he is white.
    Yesssir Masser

Typical NBC/MSNBC position. Whites are racist.

The republicans won't win fair and square, it must be racism not where the two candidates stand on the issues.

Another biased theory by a biased network.

Joe, before you condemn the network, read page two of the article on the methodology.

While I don't always agree with MSNBC, NBC, Fox News, OR CNN, I'm more interested in the technology/methodology used than I am who reports it. IF, and that's a BIG "IF," the report is slanted, that's one thing...but if it isn't.....then look at who gathered the data and THEN start pointing fingers.....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Booty View Post
    Interesting article.

There won't be near as many blacks voting for McCain as there will be whites voting for Obama. Does that make the blacks more racist than the whites??
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    When the Continental Congress chose not to deal with the issue of slavery in the formation of this country, we started down a long and painful road that still exists today, whether we want to believe it or not.

That reality may impact the upcoming election....http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26803840

Don't shoot the messenger regards,

kg

If it were not for slavery there would not be as MANY black people in this country but I am sure we racial tensions between whites, black and Hispanics would still exist.

I would never vote for Obama but it has nothing to do with his skin color…J.C Watts is a man that I respect immensely for his political views and he happens to be black but has nothing to do with the why I like him.

Sounds like the media (a.k.a Democratic Party) is already building in excuses to why Obama will make such a miserable showing in November.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I wonder how the talking heads at PMSNBC et al will categorize people like me. When this election cycle started, I looked at the entire field of dims who wanted the job, and decided that none of them were for me. I decided that whomever the GOP nominated would get my vote. Does that make me a bigot ?since among those I decided to vote against were a feminazi, a hispanic and a black, not to mention all the white guys I would not be voting for.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

It is the same thing with gender. I would not vote for Hillary, not because she is a woman, but because of her ideas. I will vote for Sarah, not because she is a woman, but that I agree with her. Same with race. There are Blacks, Hispanics, etc. and it comes down to their politics, not the race, gender, culture...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    I wonder how the talking heads at PMSNBC et al will categorize people like me. When this election cycle started, I looked at the entire field of dims who wanted the job, and decided that none of them were for me. I decided that whomever the GOP nominated would get my vote. Does that make me a bigot ?since among those I decided to vote against were a FEMINAZI, a hispanic and a black, not to mention all the white guys I would not be voting for.

Feminazi? Bob you have been listening to Rush wayyyyyyyy too much.