The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The H word <<GDG>>

Default The H word <<GDG>>

Some of you might have seen this since it has been on FOX, CNN, MSNBC, NBC,CBD…. At an appearance here by Sara Palin our sheriff (whom I have know for a long time) used….gasp…the H word, addressing BHO as Barack Hussein Obama. For this the local NAACP and ACLU have filed a complaint against him federally and the feds have now launched an investigation into his speech and the use of the H word under the Hatch Act. WTF!!!!!!!! The mans name is Barack Hussein Obama.
    The local NAACP is calling racist, however, the ones leading the charge are in fact cut form the Al Sharpton mold and are the biggest racist around. Our Sheriff just won is primary bid by 90% to 10% and is one of the best elected officials you could ever ask for. He is so far from a racist it is not even funny.

http://news-press.com/article/200810...NTPAGECAROUSEL
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

half way between Cat Springs and Raccoon Bend - Texas

Well, I'm just confused....Is that not his name now all of a sudden?
    When it stops being fun, I will find something else to do with my time and money.

The Lady

If he wins you can bet they will use it to swear him in. Don't most of the Presidents use the middle name or at least initial? JFK, FDR ...... Richard Milhouse Nixon.....
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Don't forget Bush...his middle initial became his whole middle name=
    George Dub

This story sounds like that one where in a meeting a white guy used the words "a black hole" to describe financing or something and a black guy at the meeting flipped out. He said it was racist and a big fight ensued.

What the heck?!
    Real dogs don't wear "outfits"

Wiley's Firecracker*** JH 5/18/01-5/02/12
    Fargo's Most Wanted***
    Table Rock's Real McCoy***

well, perhaps they have been "sensitized" by the right wing wingnuts who spread the misinformation about him being a muslim.....-paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    well, perhaps they have been "sensitized" by the right wing wingnuts who spread the misinformation about him being a muslim.....-paul
    Muslim or not,it will still be Barack Hussein Obama trying to make it so that I have to melt down my Grandpas old shotgun.Seems kind of silly that you would be ashamed enough of your own name though that you need to keep it quiet.My middle name is Clyde.That was my Grandpas' name.That's his gun we'll be melting down.

more misinformation..... you won't be melting any guns down, unless YOU want to.-paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    more misinformation..... you won't be melting any guns down, unless YOU want to.-paul
    Boy,his voting record in Illinois sure leans that way.I guess we'll see when he gets elected.

From the link:

A complaint sent to the U.S. Office of Special Counsel Tuesday alleged Scott violated the Hatch Act, which prohibits federal employees from engaging in partisan political activity, because his agency receives federal dollars, and Scott was engaging in political activity while on duty and in uniform and using his position to sway an election. Erica S. Hamrick, senior attorney at the special counsel, said in an e-mail an investigation was being opened. Neither she nor her office could be reached for further comment Tuesday.

It is standard procedure for an agency to open an investigation when someone files a complaint. Scott said just because an investigation is initiated does not mean there is evidence of wrongdoing.

Perhaps the use of Senator Obama's middle name wasn't the driver.

Kind Regards,

Joe S.
    "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    From the link:

A complaint sent to the U.S. Office of Special Counsel Tuesday alleged Scott violated the Hatch Act, which prohibits federal employees from engaging in partisan political activity, because his agency receives federal dollars, and Scott was engaging in political activity while on duty and in uniform and using his position to sway an election. Erica S. Hamrick, senior attorney at the special counsel, said in an e-mail an investigation was being opened. Neither she nor her office could be reached for further comment Tuesday.

It is standard procedure for an agency to open an investigation when someone files a complaint. Scott said just because an investigation is initiated does not mean there is evidence of wrongdoing.

Perhaps the use of Senator Obama's middle name wasn't the driver.

Kind Regards,

Joe S.
    Ok, so I haven't read the whole article but is he a federal employee? Around here our Sheriffs are elected officials and are either Rep or Dims. If an elected official can't endorse someone, there are a lot of folks in trouble.