RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDG Non-Partisian Political Question GDG

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Chris Atkinson 
#1 ·
OK I know there are people on both sides of the political fence and I have a question for each of you. When your guy wins (Name who it is) how long until they have full responsibility for the state of things? In other words how long until it is not Bush's fault?

#2 ·
Some what of a smart alec reply but since McCain "is" Bush the mainstream media will never say he does a good job. As for BHO the same media will have sunshine and daisy's sprouting from his back side while he visits folks in the soup line.

#3 ·
I am afraid because of Bush's unwillingness to engage his antagonists, everything will be "his fault" for a very long time.

Because he will not defend himself, he is a convenient straw man.

And guess what? THAT too is "Bush's fault." Ironic. :-?

#6 ·
None of them will ever take responsibility for anything, congress or president alike.

It isn't their fault anyway, it is ours. We elect them all.
Both of you are spot on on your comments......think term limits for some of our congress too

#5 ·
None of them will ever take responsibility for anything, congress or president alike.

It isn't their fault anyway, it is ours. We elect them all.

#7 ·
Things that Bush has done that will remain as such for some time, will, of course be his fault. One example might be the rulings of the right wing judges that can not be replaced until they die. There will also be other acts that he is responsible for that will take a while to expire or be changed if change is necessary ( stem cell research for an example). For another, they are talking now about haveing a Economic World Summit prior to the end of the year. I for one am hoping that if this occurs, that the new Pres Elect be permitted to at least send a representitive to it, rather then having Bush making major decisions that will affect the economy for the next term. Bud

#8 ·
Stem cell research. I believe George W. Bush has spent more on stem cell research than any other president.

#15 ·
Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I recall, Bush put a screeching halt on stem cell research due to the use of human embreyos and his right to life beliefs concerning the use of human embreyos. Bud

#12 ·
Well, given that the state of the economy, the war(s), the price of energy, etc. etc. etc. is not the responsibility of the current administration, I guess there's at least an 8 year grace period.

Fair is fair regards, ;-)

JS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.